Drinking.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by foamdohm, Oct 1, 2008.

1. First time in my life at 18 i drank vodka.

Well i didnt no much i was supposed to have but i downed 3/4s of a beer bottle fill with it.

I wasnt that bad until i was at mcdonalds and i ate a chicken sandwich then woke up a second later.

Apparently i was dancing around every where and making a mess at dunkin donuts, then iwalked home where i broke my wwindow to get in, and started hopping aroundthe house in circles , and woke up with a full layer of cheetos on my whole entire floor.

This was told by my mom, who was obvs worried, but the scary thing is, i dont even remember any of it, even when i tried.

When im high i usually forget but if i try to ask my self a question about hwat i did earlier i can answer it usually.

but this time i was completely non-knowing of it

why did this do that to me?

2. Well for someone who has never had a drop of alcohol before, 9ozs of vodka is a ridiculous amount to consume.

The herb is much more benign, alcohol is something you've gotta be careful with.

3. cuz alcohol is a man made poison and it relieves you of you inhibitions causing you to do stupid shit

4. how was the morning after? feeling hungover at all?

5. i felt nausseas all day

6. You pretty much just described why I don't like drinking a whole lot.

7. yep exactly. did this last saturday night and got too wasted, hadn't drank liquor in a good while and underestimated how much was too much...needless to say, i forgot most of the entire night, made an ass of myself completely...smoked a bunch of my dank without remembering doing so, and woke up with a badass hangover and an almost-broken nose...fuck drinking too much!

8. Ugh. I hate that shit. I hadn't drank whiskey in like a year and was pounding it down when I visited some friends for STS9. Shit...whiskey fucking blackout drunk just being absolutely ridiculous and smoking all my dank! OMG nothing kills like a whiskey headache:(

9. Yeah you blacked out dude. Next time, drink a fraction of what you drank..or until you got more alcohol experience, drink beer or mixed dranks and stuff.

Once again, another example of the hypocrisy of alcohol being legal.:rolleyes:

10. black outs are fucked.
    it happens

but it sounds like you had a fuckload of fun
    so fuck what a hater thank

just try to tone it down next time playa :metal:

11. #11 Blutteufel, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    Better than the fist time I got drunk on vodka, at least. I pounded back a bunch of shots of Grey Goose and woke up two days later with 1600$ in my pocket in a city I had never been to before.

12. Brutal.

:metal:

13. Fuck you guys are a bunch of girls... How can you hate alcohol? If you actually drank properly instead of drinking too much you would of had an awesome time... Its just like a weed virgin smoking $50 of week in 20 minutes... He wouldnt remember shit and would be vommiting and have a big hangover from it...

14. Word, Drinking can either be one hell of a good time or the worst experience youve ever had in your life. With drinking you gotta moderate yourself and i cant stress this enough... just drink a little at a time when you start to feel buzzed or a little drunk and feeling good STOP there and just enjoy your night... and remember to drink responsibly!

15. Alcohol occurs in nature, elephants have been known to eat fermenting berries for their alchohol content.

16. Why?? WTF Obviously you drank too much for a lightweight

Yeah either know your limits and body or man up.

17. #17 Blutteufel, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008

Only one person said they don't like drinking, which is a far step from hating it. Pay attention. Plus, you have to take into account the fact that, like grass, alcohol affects everyone differently, but on a broader scale, and people are far more likely to become nauseated from booze than buds.

That's probably the most likely cause. Either that, or he's one of those poor few who has a mild, adverse reaction to something in the vodka.

18. That's wild you were so blackout that you couldn't remember doing those crazy things. I can get kind of like that...but I don't think I would forget things like that.

Only benzos erase my memory completely. I've done the most bizzare, ridiculous things and had no memory. One time my mom was like handing me an important paper and I just ripped it up. I had no reason to, but it was just a benzo blackout. Shit can be weird sometimes lol.

19. I started drinking way before I tried the herb. First time I drank I blacked out and almost got poisoning. Now I only drink beer and just enough to get buzzed.

20. relieves? I would say it robs me of my inhibition, because restraint and thinking things over before doing are pretty important... I hate drinking, and waking up the next day thing what happened? Kinda like that song by Sublime :)...

One night I got some boomers, and we were chillin and blazin, and I ate about 1.8, thinking it should be a relaxing time, chillin back getting nice visuals and tokin on a bowl... Wrong. I ate the shrooms, sat around sippin on some rum and coke... and that was the last memory I had until the next morning. We all drank alot. We all puked and fucked up the house. We all had bad memory of the night before. I wasted money on mushies, as I don't remember tripping, and I was like "wow, that was bullshit".

So yeah, when I drink, I don't overdo it. When you start blacking out and shit and puking all over the place, that's when it stops being fun.