Drinking

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandaddyPurps, Jun 14, 2008.

1. I drink socially alot and I really like the feeling of being drunk. its just i hate the taste of pretty much all liquor, and beer to some extent. Should I just get over this? What would u suggest the best way to get drunk is? What are some drinks that taste good?

high

2. same here, i like feeling tipsy but i HATE the taste of liquor. i can drink all the beer in the world though.

i like mixing light liquor with fruit drinks, cokes or sprites. think of a pop or drink that you dont like because its too sweet or flavorful, and mix it with the alcohol. i prefer it being too sweet than tasting like shit that alcohol is known for.

last week i took 3 X pills and drank 2 coffee mugs of vodka on an empty stomach, now i kinda wanna puke when i think about straight liquor.

3. Mix your cocktails , kamakazees are good , mango daiquiris are nice, i myself always enjoy a good rum and coke.

4. Jack Daniel's + Jack + Lemon

You will be chugging these like water.

5. have your tried the energy drink/malt liquor dranks? Theyre pretty sweet (literally)..but the get me drunk quickly..kinda tastes like alchohol.

6. naw i havent what malt and energy drink would u suggest?

Yea thats what I usually do now.

Also what would every suggest for beers, around here everyone drinks coors or bud light, i dont particularly like either, for beer i know i like cervezas, what would u all suggest for a very tasty flavorful beer?

7. screwballs are good. vodka and orange juice

8. lol i could care less bout the taste as long as it isnt hard liquor. i like 40 ounces. miller highlife and lite, and 211 steel reserves, a lot of my friends hate 211's though.

9. Jack Daniels and Coke.

Whiskey sours are also fucking delicious.

10. I drink straight whiskey, but only good Irish whiskey. I taste good on ice, and hardly ever a hang over because its triple distilled and most of the impurities are removed.

11. What's the second Jack?

For mixed drinks I like Mountain Dew and Goldschlager, rum and Cokes, Jack Daniel's and Coke, and cherry schnapps and Coke.

12. Mountain dew code red is delicious with Gin

I've heard of "brass monkeys" too which is taking like 3/4 of a 40 (drink a bit first) then fill the rest with orange juice.

I've tried the first one many times but its easy to go way too far with since it tastes so good lol. I've thrown up red a few times.

Never done brass monkeys, but give em a shot and let us know.

13. Got this dance that's more than real
    When you drink brass monkey here's how you feel
    You put your left leg down and your right leg up
    Tilt your head back, let's finish the cup

14. Not the entire night. I love it but thats when I throw up and end up sleeping in bathtubs.

15. ima try brass monkies next time i roll!!!! OJ + 40z + XTC = FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. I don't drink often, something about alcolhol makes my stomach churn like no other.

But if the occasion is right, i'll go with Jagermiester.

17. same. i like being drunk but i hate pretty much all alc. I can drink vodka or captain, but i do it straight, and just bang one shot after another. Drinking, to me, is a chore that i do to get drunk, so i just drink the hardest shit as fast as i can.

One sip of beer is just as bad to me as a shot of 151, so i just bang out shots... of course this is when i do drink, which i dont do often anymore.

and i dont care if its a girls drink, mike's hard lemonade and limeaide are absolutely delicious, and the only hard beverage i enjoy. (take a few sips, and dump a shot or 2 of vodka in... you wont even taste much vodka... and this is coming from someone who hates the taste of alc)

18. there are some really great beers out there... try blue moon. it's light and kinda citrus-y (but not in a very strong way). i also like newcastle brown ale. nice flavor. corona with lime is also always a safe bet. i also like red stripe (jamaican beer). you just gotta explore the beer selections at bars - try to break away from the plain bud or coors. go for the microbrews or the imported beers.

as for hard alc...i love some good tequila (usually patron is what's available). if you don't like the taste of alcohol, sweeter/frozen drinks are the way to go. try mixing strawberry vodka with lemonade (minute maid) from the grocery store - it's a delicious combination. i am also a fan of wine, but that's a whole other story.

man i sound like a lush now. but give me a newcastle and a blunt, and i'm in hog heaven.

19. *Screwdriver.

Thas all i drank is the 211. Buy a 12 pack of 40's every monday.

And fucka brass monkey.

20. Whenever I drink its almost always hard liquor. I'll take a shot of whiskey and then chase it with a drink of soda. Sometimes I'll drink Jager and chase it with rootbeer.

If I drink beer I drink Bud Ice or Natty Ice... If I have some money and I wanna drink some beer its Upland Wheat.