Drinking

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBlazer, Jul 29, 2013.

1. I've never drunk but one day I will I lose nothing from doing it and I doubt I'll like due to the fact it'll interfere with smoking but I've been thinking why not do it one day definately not today yet one day I'll get moderately drunk and just experience it I'll be skeptical

2. Go for it dude. I enjoy doing a solo drunk. Pretty much do it every other day.

3. I can't lie, I love alcohol. Those that know me joke about how much I drink but I've taken a break. Do it though, being drunk is great. Be responsible and have fun broski.

• Like Like x 1
  4. just drink dude...right now. go go g og gogoogo

5. I'm FUCKED up

6. get a small bottle of jim beam and get crossfaded. just remember unlike weed you dont feel it right away so go easy. thats why you get a small bottle, you cant drink way too much with it.

being drunk is ok but being crossfaded is awesome.

7. It's all what you make it to be. If you don't want to then don't if you do then do it. Simple as that. I enjoy drinking but I don't get drunk anymore. I don't feel the need to. Might be more fun if you can go to a good bar

8. being drunk isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

but, maybe i'm saying that because i've done it so many times that it's just old news.

9. i've only been drunk like three times and it was pretty awesome every time. I've drank probably 10 times but didn't get drunk for the most part. The good thing about being drunk is that you don't really have any thoughts that hold you back, meaning you're going to essentially enjoy yourself no matter what

10. Drinking is the shit I like it better than smoking now that my tolerance for weed is so high I barely get that high anymore. I get drunk nearly everyday which is bad but it's too much fun

11. Last night, oh yes, we drank. yes we did :smoke: Gotta love those summer raves

12. honestly i hate it. it usually only drink when im too broke to buy a sack of some dank because its ridiculously hard to find regs/mids

13. It's pretty enjoyable but I prefer smoking....though today I plan on doing both  :smoking: I don't think I'll be drunk just buzzed 

14. What is being crossfaded I've never heard of that before

I don't think you should drink for that reason do it 'cause you enjoy not because you can't get high so you'll escape reality a different way

15. Drink till you throw up and pass out, then you get the 100% full experience in just 1 sitting

16. Naw man I wouldn't do that I try to never over do anything and doing things is what makes some people hate the herb 'cause they green out the first time and just start really hating marijuana

17. #17 Tree Burner, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    Crossfaded.....smoking and drinking. Basically, combining different highs so to speak.

I don't know about other people though but it enhances the alcohol for me. There's been a couple times where I've gotten a pretty good buzz going off alcohol(good amount of liquor) and then smoked and it just put me over the edge. Got the spins from the alcohol n what not. I didn't get sick or anything but it wasn't the fun high I was lookin' for.

18. Yeah man, you've got to do both together from the start and remember that moderation is the key.. Still love to crossfade of an evening

19. The whole world is about three drinks behind

20. So people hate it and some love it so much it takes over their lives. Try it out :confused_2: