Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking when smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cannabis Cures, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Smoking before drinking is definitely a good beginner's tip. I had this experience once: really bad.

Do you think it's inexperience with the weed or the alcohol that causes the problem? Cause when I take it easy on at least one of them the order no longer matters, really.

2. I've been laid out doing it both ways. I think it has more to do with how much you've had to drink than the actual order you do it in.

3. I do whenever I can. It's like "I'm super baked i don't think i could get more fucked up" and then someone brings in a 30 rack or bottle and the alcohol is just like "challenge accepted" uknow

4. haven't tried it yet, but after reading this thread i'm very excited to try it now lol

any beginner tips?

5. Here's how I do it: one or two beers and a bowl.

6. Add some flake into the mix then you got the triangle :D But yeah, Drinking allot and smoking can make the room spin and then.... Throw up right outside your friends front door for his mother to come in from work late and walk it through the house :p

7. i dont like alcohol without herb.
    I can absolutely thouroughly enjoy herb without alcohol.

8. Only thing I don't like about alcohol while enjoying the ganj is it overtakes the high and you just feel drunk

9. The weed intensifies ur liquor..i hate that drunk feeling.. I much rather be high!

10. Lol mine too. Description was on point()()()($)()()()

11. More people need to try drinking less. Like, drink until you feel a decent buzz (NOT drunk), then smoke. That s*** is the best, and I highly recommend it.

12. the best i recommend it too. but i like getting just drunk, and then smoking. but still.
    more people do need to try drinking less. hahah.

13. A lot of ppl cant handle bein drunk n high.. N its not the weed.. Its the alcohol that intensify it..i use to throw up everytime I drink n smoke until I learned to drink less alcohol n then smoke.. Or smoke n then have my shots!

14. Word sista

15. Sometimes I do but I dont notice being stoned as much.i have to smoke way moree

16. Drinking then smoking is pretty chill but I have to say it just makes me feel more drunk, i don't get to enjoy the "high". Plus i've got a lot of friends that have been pretty hammered and then smoked and then i had to babysit them for the night because they were throwing up a lot. I much rather prefer to smoke before i drink, plus it makes those brews taste OH SO GOOOOD!