Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking vs Eating

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gx6, Jan 19, 2011.

1. What's the difference? Is there a different high from both?
    I'm not sure why many people prefer eating, it tastes worse, you have to consume more, it takes longer to make and you get less doses. Can anyone clarify on this?

2. Can you even make Marijuana into a tincture??:confused:
    I would think it does the same thing....

3. Edibles last longer, more of a body high, and No they do not taste gross, i made dank orange fudge where if you ate 2 squares you couldn't stay awake.

Personally i like smoking when with friends out and about doing stuff but if we are just relaxin somewhere edibles are where its at.

4. The last sentence basically sums it up.

5. yeah it's pretty common. I have the cannabis cookbook and it tells you how to make it and put it into all kinds of things...

6. Drinking it kicks in quicker. Both are extremely strong. And idk where you got the idea edibles taste like ass, they only taste like ass if you dun it wrong! I've had some edibles where you can barely taste the MJ, yet you get stoneddddddddddddd