Drinking vanilla extract?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMainEvent, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Some kid was talking about this the other day, saying that he knew someone who had done it before and gotten reeeally sick...because of the really high percentage of alcohol in this stuff. but i was wondering, can you use this stuff sparingly and get drunk off it...like mix some into a drink or something?

2. are you serious man? c'mon....

3. yeah i know it sounds fuckin retarted and im not one of those desperate kids trying to get fucked up off shit they find around the house but i mean if it acted just like some liquor or something then that would be kinda cool.

4. Yeah try taking a little pinch and mixing it into a Coke....fuck you up, son.

5. Yeah it works. And piss tastes like lemonade.
    Incase you havent gotten it by now... no, it wont do anything for you.

6. what do u mean 'if it acted' like liquor...if its liquor its liquor, look at the damn ingredients and figure it out, its obviously gonna take a fuckload to mess you up, if theres even alchohol in it.
    i say you go to the gas station and ask people to buy ya beer, its probably a better idea than sluggin extract

7. Vanilla Extract does not have a high percentage of alcohol.
    Youd need many for a buzz.
    Ive seen people drinking that, and Listerene(mouth wash).
    It would be the concentrated oils etc... in the Vanilla that got your buddy baked.

And ive heard of people drinking Buckleys(cough syrup)to get fucked on dexodryn.

There is more stupid in-humane ways to get messed, but why not just go
    buy some booze instead of drinking vanilla?

8. Straight vanilla extract tastes pretty terrible. I doubt you'd be able to drink very much of it.

9. I don't get it...why didn't your common sense just tell you "no" when you thought of this? Any adult should know that drinking Vanilla extract to get drunk is a stupid idea.

10. vanilla has 35% alcohol it works i know of some kids at my school who tried it. not worth it unless u cant get a hold of any rum or sum shit lol

11. If you can man up drinking shots of vanilla extract, be my guest. I'll just drink some actual liquor.

12. jus buy some normal liquor .. if you cant for some reason or any reason just make your own booze ... i make wine and some liqor out of cherries ..pretty good too (like a hobby) and i also buy my own alcohol

13. I swallowed a huge mouthful of listerene one time on accident. It was after an early mourning wake n' bake, it burned then numbed my throat, and I almost puked. It wasn't the best experience, but I was high so it definitely wasn't the worst.:D

I had to look up how to spell definitely and i found this cool website.
    http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/ <it's a real website.

14. Haha, that website is pretty funny. Especially since definitely is one of those words I have a habit of misspelling unless I pay attention. I know how it's spelled, but I can't help but spell it "d-e-f-i-n-a-t-e-l-y". :laughing:

15. Gotta love spellcheck on firefox :D

But yeah; don't drink vanilla extract; that's just silly.