Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking the bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chillandsmoke, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Yeahh soo,, what the hell does drinking the bong water do to you right after usage?

2. nothing , and it taste like booty.

3. Gives you a shitty taste in your mouth, puts some of the tar into your stomach.

4. Makes a great vomit enducer since water doesn't absorb THC :rolleyes:.

5. Thanks guys haha considering I'm a newbie :smoke:

6. The water in a bong is used to filter out all the impurities in bud. Drinking it defeats the whole purpose of using a bong in the 1st place.

7. It tastes really good. It's good for naturally cleansing out your system. The same way that drinking toilet water is good for stomach aches.

8. #8 Glass Clown, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    Jesus god the mere thought makes me retch.

9. I smell underage :confused: cuz when I was like 13 people would say drink the water u get messedup lululu

10. Lol stfu i sense the sarcasm bro

11. It's about as useful as eating the filter of your cigarette after you smoke it.

12. It tastes yummy and delicious, try it next time!!!

13. Yeah, I was laying it on pretty thick :D. And I have a friend who drank bong water when everyone was baking out a car and they locked him outside. He got thirsty, and drank it. He's fine. So I don't think you can actually be hurt by it, but everyone makes fun of him as the asshole who couldn't hold off on his thirst for five minutes. So don't be that guy.

14. haha "So don't be that guy"

15. eh get outta here with ur accusations
    i dnt really care but ur not basing that off of anything real or legit

16. Even thinking of drinking it makes me want to puke haha, don't do it obviously as everyone else has said :p

17. Yeah, you can just feel those little chunks going down your throat...