drinking on a weds morning

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, Aug 23, 2006.

1. wel today i quit my job from dunkin donuts because it absolutley sucked. i was schedualed till noon today but got soo pissed i jsut walked out. so i came home and since my parents are at work i cracked open a bottle of bicardi and oj and started drinking. ive got a good buzz going now and i have a couple clonopin for after the booze wears down. so my clock on my comp says its 9:31am and im getting drunk. i feel so good.

so what would you guys say.. im irresponsible or just having a good time?

also i happen to post alot of random things the more alcohol i consume untill i hit the point where i realize no one cares and im too drunk to type proper.

i have no bud for a couple weeks so i guess this is the substitue.

2. Just having a good time.

I would rather not drink as soon as i wake up... i prefer being high all the time and getting drunk occasionally.

That sucks about you having no bud... but think about this: Since you wont smoke for a few weeks, your tolerance is gonna go down and when you finally smoke... you're gonna get high.

3. Why'd ya get pissed enough to walk out ? Always nice to have another job lined up before you just up and quit one, but if you're in a position where you don't have to worry about that, fuck it :smoking:

Have a good one bro

4. i got up at 4am to go to that shitty ass job. this is like afternoon for me

i know. considering ive smoked every single day at LEAST 3 bowls a day up till hwen i stopped. i know my tollerence levels fluxiuate real easy. so between the niacin and the cranberry ill be like at nothing. 1 bowl ill be gone. im so excited! i just gotta make usrecircuit city isnt gonna UA me first.

5. haha i think thats hilarious man. thats hardcore.

last time i got drunk in the morning, was when id go to school drunk. those were the most fun/dangerous days ive ever had. id make sure i had some coke for when the hangover would set in.

cheers for random drunkeness. and sorry you have no bud.

6. Ya when I was on probation I could only drink liquor cause i would get weekly piss tests -_- So fuck it u quit drink it off anf find a job in 2 days. :smoke: