Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking Milk after a Milly Bong Rip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Milk is nice, but I'd definitely go with green tea. My bf puts milk in his green tea and it tastes pretty good, maybe you'll like it! :)

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

2. tea is always nice, but my mates say mine tastes like sugar water! I like purple fanta or purple gatorade most! I have found that milk makes your phlegm thicker but damn milk is so nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Arizona Mango or the Arnold Palmer shit, Pink Lemonade, Root Beer in a glass, Water, Vanilla Ice Cream with Coke in a glass.

4. #24 AlphaOmega420, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Ginger ale and milk ftw

I like unsweetened iced tea the best though

5. I usually just drink cold water. 

6. oh yeah I'll get a craving for one of those peace teas too (peach, and lemonade + tea are bomb af). 

7. I prefer some high quality H2O after a session.

Lactose intolerant

8. http://youtu.be/EOH4gB15qYI

Omega369 :wave:

Haha thank you Omega.  I had the inclination to post that myself but I was too lazy to type www.youtube.com.

10. #30 bluntmanIVXX, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    HEY BOBBY WATER SUCKS GATORADE IS BETTER.

GATORAAADE. GATORAAADE. HAHAHAA.

11. Anyone else like beer when they're smoking? Nothing like a drink from an ice cold brew after a big rip and it even tastes better when you're high, at least in my opinion.

12. Ya milk is totally gross dood...and gay...

13. dood....

14. I normally drink lemon and lime flavoured water. Tastes amazing after a joint. A friend of mine likes to drink peach flavoured ice tea. I tried some the other day and thought it tasted horrible.

15. drinking milk after a milky bong hit improves your high by 34.8%