Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking Milk after a Milly Bong Rip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hey guys whatsup. I'm havin a nice little sesh with a couple of my friends and we were wondering do you like to drink milk after a milky bong rip. I feel it's quit refreshing. If you don't drink milk after what do you like to drink? 

2. BAD IDEA BUCKOO THE MILK WILL RUIN YOUR HIGH. EVERYTIME I DRINK MILK OR EAT ICE CREAM WHEN IM HIGH IT KILLS MAH DayumMMM HIGH WTF@@@!!  happy toking blades :D     :bongin:     :metal:   :smoking:

3. my favourite drink when I'm high is go coco coconut water. it has a weird after taste kinda like white chocolate, its hard to explain but its the best coconut water I've ever had. i also like soy milk, ever since i found out theres puss in normal milk i can't drink it on its own

4. Water is never bad.But i like orange juice a lot, or gatorade.Gatorade when high tastes like liquid jolly ranchers to meSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Fruit punch is refreshing after a milky rip too. Verryyyy refreshing :smoking:

6. #6 Heroic Dose, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Thats simply not true. Its one of the odder "benefits" to organic ive heard tossed around, but theres just no truth in it.

(The benefit being organic wouldnt have it)

7. #7 MRCRONIK, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    :DI love milk it's my favorite beverage especially when smoking b/c it coats your throat & feels so good after a fat rip Who Dat!

8. Good o'le Mt Dew, water is always good to and for your health

9. i actually feeel like it makes my coughing a little worse, andd makes phlegm a little thicker for me. i still like milk, just not after a milky hit. usually water does it jjust fiine for mee haha.

10. Thats gross Bunch of guys get bake drinking milk.

11. Arizona tea. 

12. I hate Milk i like to drink either lemonade or 45 calorie grape Gatorade

13. either way that shits for calfs, i don't know when it became the norm to drink a cows milk but it seems odd to me?! I sometimes wonder what if some other animal was domesticated like cows are and we'd all be drinking horse milk or antelope milk. soy milk and coconut milk taste better anyway :)

14. I like water, apple juice and every once in a great while I'll treat myself to a soda, usually a mountain dew.

15. People drink all kinds of other animal milks. Goat is the most common probably.

I imagine it started because we drink our mothers milk and when we noticed other species did too we started using it as another food source. And if you can milk the same animals you raise for other reasons its just bonus. Pretty handy when you live a subsistence lifestyle as we did for so many years of history

16. yeah but if you've got the choice... ah well, to each their own :D 

17. [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="19443631" timestamp="1391209466"]People drink all kinds of other animal milks. Goat is the most common probably.I imagine it started because we drink our mothers milk and when we noticed other species did too we started using it as another food source. And if you can milk the same animals you raise for other reasons its just bonus. Pretty handy when you live a subsistence lifestyle as we did for so many years of history[/quote]Pretty sure goat milk is used more globally than cow milk Who Dat!

18. 7/11 slurpees are great as well

19. Hawaiin punch is pretty tasty too

20. Tea. A nice hot cup of green tea synergizes with weed more than you might expect. It is a very relaxing combo. Green tea (as well as other teas) contain(s) an amino acid known as L-Theanine, which puts you into an alert state of relaxation, through the regulation of alpha brain waves.