Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drinking lots of water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blacksmith, Aug 9, 2011.

1. hello everyone, I'm new to all this, I've only been high twice (only once was high enough to really KNOW that I was high), and when that happened, I was told by my peers that I was drinking massive amounts of water... I remember that I had a glass, would get up, go to the nearby water cooler, fill the glass, sit down in the same place where I was before, drink the glass all at once, then repeat exactly as before.

I'm wondering if this is at all weird

2. dont listen to them. they were prob fuckin with you. a dry mouth is one of the only things not enjoyable about smokin but just drink water and enjoy it. continue to enjoy tree and keep a water bottle on you

3. When you get high, you obviously get thirsty, cotton-mouthed, but it's totally normal to drink water. In fact, keep drinking. A lot of people don't drink enough water.

And I love how this is your first post. Really concerned, huh?

4. yea, sort of. The thing is, I remember the water level in the cooler from before I smoked, it was about half, when I was back the following morning, it was about a quarter of the way full. Needless to say, I probably drank about a gallon

5. Men are supposed to drink 13 glasses of water a day

6. Or 16 4 ounce glasses of water, and I believe that goes for men and women.

7. hmmmm...

Also, was it weird to randomly start reciting the opening paragraph of "The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism by Emmanuel Goldstein"?

8. Nah you were probably just really thirsty. You just had cotton mouth, and its very uncomfortable.

Smoke again and see what happens.

9. Happens when u smoke. That's the only thing I don't like about it but oh well.
    One time me and my friend were smoking and we forgot there was no water so we drank milk...something I would never do in my 5 senses lol I hate milk!!