Drinking games....

Discussion in 'General' started by Hali Hostility, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Whats your favorite???
    I like the forever classic, BEER PONG! or shot pong if your feelin rowdy:p
    OR Mario Cart drinkin and driving<33 one of my friends invented that shit.
    AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOUR WROOOOONG DAMMIT!:p

2. Battleship.

Set up a table with a paper grid over it, line up shot/beer glasses like your ships (5 for a carrier, 4 for a destroyer and battleship, 3 for the cruiser and sub and 2 for the shout boat)
    Play like normal Battleship.

Either that or Boom.

3. jello wrestlng

4. The states game name a state drink can't name one drink it's a win win

5. Fuzzy duck!
    Best drinking game invented by far.

6. The RTE news drinking game :D (RTE is the national television broadcaster in Ireland)

I'll copy and paste the rules from the facebook page:

1) Get the drinks ready.

2) Wait for the lead Anchor to start talking and the game begins!

3) If any anchor looks down at his papers during the duration of the news everyone drinks for 3 seconds.

4) If an anchor tries to crack a joke or any humour at all, everyone does a shot of choice.

5) If there is news of a loss of jobs anywhere in the country, the last person to shout ''Recession'' has to drink for 3 seconds.

6) If there is news of a gain of jobs anywhere in the country, The last person to shout ''Hurra!!'' has to drink for 3 seconds.

7)If there is deaths due to gangland violence/IRA, the number of deaths is tripled and you drink for the value of how meny it was. Eg. 2 deaths = 6 seconds drinking time.

8)Any death mentioned = 1 Second drinking time. Max of 10 seconds.

9)If there is news about fucking travellers the last person to shout ''Well Boss, Any copper!?'' has to drink for 5 seconds.

10) Toilet break only when the News is on a break.

11) During the weather, if it is giving rain, the last person to put on there Jacket has to drink for 5 seconds.

12) If it is giving sun, the last person to take off their jacket has to drink for 5 seconds.

13) If Evlin Cusak comes on the last person to say ''SHITE!! Rains coming!!'' has to drink for 10 seconds.

14) If the weather ends with a picture of a moon anywhere everyone has to howl and drink until there drink is empty!

7. Kings Cup or the classic Beer Pong.

8. Pass Out is my fave!

9. I'd never be able to remember this shit if I was drunk.

10. How do you play that Mario cart drinkin and driving? Sounds kinda cool

11. Drug Dealer

Object:For the "dealer" and "by-standers" to fool the "cop"
    and for the "cop" to catch the "dealer"

Setup:5 or more players each get one card from 1 deck of playing cards. Make sure you have only one king and one ace. The remaining cards are drink values.

GamePlay:
    - cards are dealt face down - one to each player. Players take a quick look at their cards and keep them face down.

-The person who gets the king is the "cop", the person who gets the ace is the "dealer", every one else is a "by-stander"

-the drug dealer must discreetly wink at by-stander over the next few minuets

- the player who is winked at the says "the deal has been made" the by-stander doesnt have to say it right away. their goal is to confuse the cop with the dealer

- once the deal has been made the cop immediately identifies themselves and try to guess the who the dealer is - if he guesses wrong the cop has to drink to the number according to the bystanders card - if he guess correctly the dealer must drink according to the left over cards

- if the dealer winks at the cop the the dealer must drink one for every player

- re-deal and drink on

12. you just play mario kart but you gotta finish your drink before the race is over or you loose and you can only drive while not touching the sticks.

my favorite is hockey..

just need a table and a quarter..

you spin the quarter and call out a name.

that name gets to hit the quarter and try to hit someones beer or whatever

if he hits the can whoever got hit has to drink while whoever did the hitting spins the quarter again. you drink till the quarter stops spinning weather it be till you finish your drink or a second.

fun ass game with a bunch of ppl can't play with most girls though they aren't smart enough to handle it lol (no offense to the ones on her)

13. Snappa (beer die) or Gaucho ball (rage cage). Beer pong is fun every once in awhile, but i haven't played it at my house in a year :rolleyes:

14. Dodge beer, BP, kings, asshole... All fun games. :cool:

15. Beer pong? or Bierut?

It's been my experience that 99% of people confuse bierut for beer pong...

16. I like to play this one called black out

17. Nothing personal but was your friend playing since '96? (cause I have been, and don't claim to have invented it)
    If not, sorry, but he's lying to you...

18. Gulpee and Shirt! are really easy games to remember…

Gulpee:
    All players have the same drink (fresh beer or cocktails of identical volume and strength [pitcher drinks are best, a round of margaritas, mojitos, etc])
    At once, all players take as large a mouthful as they can while swallowing only once.
    The first player done with their drink wins.

Shirt:
    A passive game, you tub on another party-goers shirt (pretty hard) and shout "SHIRT!"
    That person then has to stop whatever they are doing and down the rest of their drink.

19. I like boxing, you get really hammered if you're unlucky with dice like me.

20. a) booze should be considered "other drugs." even though its legal.
    b) drinking games imo are dumb. if u wanna get drunk drink some beers.
    c) we used to play smash and get trashed. super smash bros 64, winner drinks. the idea being instead of being punished for being bad by being forced to drink, u drink for being good thus evening the playing field.