Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking Frequency and Cannabis Usage Frequency

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EmoSteve, Apr 9, 2010.

1. So would you agree it's not okay to get drunk multiple times a week? If so then why is it acceptable to you guys to get high multiple times a week? I'm using devil's advocate. I was asked this last night by my friend.

2. I get high like once every two weeks...mwahah!

3. Drinking a ton is bad for your health. Getting high has no long term negative effects like alcohol has.

4. Ding, ding, ding!

5. I agree!!!:D

6. Because if I smoke 10 blunts it won't kill my insides like drinking 10 beers. But my schedule had better be clear for a week or two!

7. There's nothing wrong with either. I drink almost every weekend and smoke everyday. As long as you know what it's doing to you do whatever the fuck you want with your body and mind just educate yourself. "Acceptable" is such a relative term I mean some people think smoking meth on just the weekends is acceptable but you might not. If you want to accept an early death from longterm alcohol use then drink away.

8. If you drink daily then you're gonna destroy your liver real quick. Marijuana has no long term health issues recorded in its 5000+ years of use.

Another reason is Alcohol makes people stupid and angry, Marijuana is just relaxing and enlightening.

9. I'm surprised nobody mentioned that there is physical withdrawals after Alcohol use, whereas there is no physical withdrawal with Cannabis use. It is very easy to become physically dependent on Alcohol through daily usage (I.E Alcoholism). In fact, you can die from Alcohol withdrawal; yet, nobody has died from Cannabis usage alone.

If you're going to use a substance daily it may as well be one that hasn't killed anyone as a result. Afterall, a toke a day keeps the doctor away. :smoking:

10. I think this is a reason why people get bent out of shape about smoking multiple times per week. They say its not okay to get drunk everyday, but why is it to smoke. Well, for one it doesnt affect how you think and act as much as alcohol also there are no withdrawl symptoms, for me at least. I smoke almost everyday at night or during the day but i wake up the next day feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. Whereas with alcohol i will have a headache and just feel like doing nothing. Cannabis doesnt make me lazy like so many people believe that it does.