Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking coffee while smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by packitandsmoke, Feb 26, 2011.

1. I just smoked a couple of bowls while having a cup of coffee. But before i tell GC the results i would like to see what you ppl think what it'll be like. I'll posts the results when i get a couple of posts :D

2. Started my day with a nice cup of coffee and a personal blunt. I fucking love coffee and weed.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. your heartrate will skyrocket and the space time continuum will open up in your living room. go check ;)

• Like Like x 3

4. I am indulging in both coffee and some Jack Herer this morning ;) Nothing beats a wake and bake comprised of 1/2 gram in a Biohazard bong, coffee, caramel macchiato creamer, and sugar!! Time to start the day:smoke:

5. great combo, especially if the weed you have usually makes you tired too fast. I think it's time for a coffee and weed break

6. Kickin the day off with a cup of coffee and some good kush is delightful.

7. You'll be lucky if your heart stays in your chest.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well alwaysdown summed it up pretty good :laughing:

well gonna mix in a beer with my mixture:p coffee,weed,beer

9. #9 dFi, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    People are gonna hate me but, I love starting my morning with a cup of black coffee and a ciggy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Caffiene and cannibus (c^2) are the best drugs...

11. look at all you fools not realising that Tea is the real mans morning cuppa !!

• Like Like x 1

12. God save our Tea.

i havent tried coffee for 4 years but remember hating it

13. I usually have 4 - 6 cups of coffee every morning + a Morning Bowl if I don't want to conserve. It's a fine way to start the day :)

And weirdly enough, my heart rate really doesn't increase..

14. Yea something bout coffee/tea ( more of a tea man ) and weed gives you this ultra mellow relaxing buzz.
    Unless u down the whole cup. Then u feel super alert but dont wanna move.

15. imo coffee goes with cigarettes and tea goes with weed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I like that theory and from now on I will forever live by it

• Like Like x 2
  17. Not much of a tea drinker or coffee drinker even though I like them both. But when I do occasionally have a cuppa and a bowl, it's great.

18. QFT
    I dont know how I'd survive without a milky brew in the morning :)

19. Sometimes its great but sometimes a hot diuretic and then you get high...blood pressure... and yes maybe it’s fun (different)
    But your bound to say “thank god” when you wind up smoking after your coffee has been already drunk..hours ago. Healthy high is happy high.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Ngcmbl. Digs up 8yo thread