Drinking by myself

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeUntilBroke, Aug 8, 2011.

1. i agree. ive drank alone but drinking is shitty and i dont plan on doing it anymore.
    also alcohol is technicaly a drug, so why are we allowed to discuss topics on it but not other legal drugs like salvia. we should be allowed to talk about other drugs.

2. Just do the power hour. A shot of beer every minute for an hour.

3. Because alcohol isn't a shady grey area.

4. it kills alot of people. thats pretty shady to me.

5. I mean legally.

6. but weed is illegal. it just doesnt make sense. it should all be ok or all be not ok. none of this nit pickin.

7. You got me there I forgot weed was illegal :smoke:

8. i almost never drink, but a friend gave me a bottle of capt. morgan rum i think it was..anyway i had no bud one night and was just sitting on my couch drinking a couple glasses of this shit and in no time i was warm and feelin nice. as far as fun things to do while drinking alone, id recomend talking to women on the phone lol it went well for me

9. i like doing a lot of things alone :hippie:

i dont need people bringin me down doin my thanng

10. That would work well if you suck.

11. im actually drinking by myself right now. been doin so for the last week every night i drink like 5-8 beers to get a good to moderate buzz then take a few bongt hits while listening to Dr. Drew and Psycho Mike on Loveline. Loveline is medicinal for me. I love that radio show.:smoke:

12. Drinking alone is really fun just fucking watch youtube videos or whatever. I never get too drunk just a little more than a buzz, always fun.

13. I barely drink socially, so I can't even remember the last time I got drunk alone. I almost don't like alcohol for the sheer fact that it's legal and weeds not. Plus, for someone who barely drinks, my tolerance is way too high. I notice when I'm out with friends drinking, we'll be drinking the same amount/same drinks, and they'll be far more trashed then I'll be at the end of the night.

14. Ask SuperJoint himself, it will NEVER change under ANY circumstances.

15. drinking alone tonight, not soo bad i'd say. I wouldn't make it a habit though, just when you have no bud :D