Drinking before or after smoking

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Love&Space, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Hello GC, I am looking for some opinions on this matter.
    I have just recently acquired a nice relationship with alcohol, using it most days of this week but not out of control. Last night was the first time I mixed herb smoking with drinking, and it went pretty well. I drank before smoking, and I was wondering if the order of doing these two makes a difference in the effects.

Opinions please, do you like to drink before or after smoking--or during?? Do they give different effects in your opinion?

2. Smoking after drinking is much, much better in my opinion. It relaxes me and keeps my stomach settled while drinkning after does the opposite. I guess it'd be different for some people, but that's my input.

3. Beer before grass, you're on your ass, grass before beer, you're in the clear.

That's what my mum told me :smoke:

4. i try to smoke before and after.

last night i didn't smoke till after, and it got me straight retarded, lol, i had to lay on the floor for a while.

I kinda been on a tbreak, and i went to a graduation party last night for my lil cousin. The kids were picking on me because I had to lay down.

5. I do best Drinking first then smoke, then continue drinking. I feel high a lot quicker that way, and I find it a lot harder to START drinking after smoking.

6. It does the same thing to me both ways. But I always get tunnel vision when I do both.

7. This applies more to casual smokers. People who use cannabis on the daily probably won't get the spins if they have it after booze. :smoke:

8. I don't drink so I wouldn't know, I stopped putting that poison in me long ago. Just passing on an old saying I was taught when I was younger.

9. does anybody else drink beer and smoke buds pretty much all day everyday?

10. I did over the winter. After I started drinking I tried not to smoke much because my tolerance was too high for me to feel the weed after I was already drunk.

In the last few months I cut back on both a lot.

11. If its beer then it dont matter to me.. but i dont like drinkin hard alcohol when im high. Itll sound like a good idea to me before i start smokin but after im just like fuck this, im not drinkin this nasty shit right now.. so i crack open a brew.

12. I prefer drinking (Greygoose<3) then smoking.

13. If I smoke before going to a party I usually tend to not want to drink as much, unless I'm playing pong. But if I'm drunk I'll do anything.

I haven't figured out what it is that I do wrong when the two are combined that makes me sick and gives me the spins sometimes. It doesn't happen consistantly. Probably just too much alc.

14. If I smoke before I drink, beer just tastes really bad to me and doesn't seem worth drinking. So I usually get a good buzz before smoking.

If i'm completely drunk then try smoking odds are i'll end up puking though so it's gotta be a happy medium. I got my shit figured out pretty good, seems to be different with friends though.

15. i usually just go bowl-shot-bowl-shot-bowl-shot-bowl-shot-bowl-beer-bowl-beer.etcc....

the weed kind've makes me feel less drunk when i do this. like il be fucking twisted and feel not fucked up and all and then all of a sudden il have to hurl cuz im more drunk than i ever even realized.

you just gotta experiment with the combo of alcohol and herb and find out what you like best. its probably different for everyone and your tolerance of both substances will drastically change how youre effected.

16. I always drink my beer in 4 or 5 gulps and i think if you take a drink then just hit a bowl its like the ultimate feeling in the world:hello:

17. well im not old enough to buy alcohol cuz i live in america but it seems to not matter. to be quite honest when there's alcohol and herb together its usually a party in my case

18. word up, im only 18 and i never seem to have a problem getting alcohol whenever i need it

19. Can we talk about alcohol on here?

20. We are. And we do. this is Pandora's Box