Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking before or after smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by final824, Nov 30, 2012.

1. When mixing weed and alcohol should you drink before smoking or smoke before drinking? Also will it counter effect the weed any?

2. Depends what's stronger. A lot of hard liquor will def dull the effects of bud. Your brain has more trouble dealing with alchohol then it does weed , so I'd say alchohol will lessin your smoking experiance. But hey that's just me, I usually do them both together at parties just because why not everyone is offering it to me. Usually I'd rather just get high cause it feels better and there's no regrets after a long night unlike binge drinking :p and also who knows you might have much better weed then me and if that's true it might be a completly diffrent story. :smoke:

But also, not big on understanding all the forums rules but you can't talk much about anything besides weed. Just a heads up

3. #3 coogs, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
    I always smoke after drinking. I think smoking inhibits my ability to drink socially to a certain extent... then again if you get retardedly drunk, and you are susceptible to spins, might not be the best idea to smoke after. i think drinking first makes my high more intense but much less mellow.

EDIT: truth to the post above, I know you cant discuss illegal drugs (outside of weed) but I'm pretty sure this falls under just drugs in general, meaning you cant anyway.. idk

4. Its just some beers nothing really strong.

5. I love drinking beforehand then when the weed smoke hits my lungs it feels oh so good.. im talkin like 32 oz of some light beer.. not too light but just right.. like Sol, a Mexican beer which is straight up delicious.. i don't know if its very common tho..

and of course, i'll have a few sips afterwards too..

6. both man up shorty

7. i like to just get the gnarly liquor out of the way then smoke, it kinda enhances the bud high. great combo.

8. My favorite feeling in the world is definitely getting smashed then smoking a bowl. Nothing quite beats it :)

9. before for me. weed takes away all the negatives of the alcohol for me.

10. I like to do both at the same time cause either way I'm gonna have a good time

11. I hate drinking and smoking bud together... one beer is fine but that is where it ends. I'm not a huge drinker in general but when I do get tipsy or a bit drunk and smoke up I get mad spins and anxiety and I end up puking or close to it so I have learned that its one or the other....... I chose the green :)

12. Same time hands down. I recommend something like a good tasting wine. Don't go for vodkas and stuff. Even though I am a Vodka guy I will go for tasty stuff. Wine and weed go well together. You experience a more "crazy" high.

13. Start drinking while smoking. Don't get too drunk before smoking otherwise you'll whitey like I did not so long ago... uuuugh.