Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking and smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monsterhill, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I plan to toke daily i like to drink too but i dont want to mix the two.
    I love absinthe and want some. How long should you leave it before drinking after lighting up ya bong?

2. it depends on how much you drink man, absinthe is def a very high proof spirit.

if i were you though i would just drink and smoke but w/e floats your boat.

3. i dont get why even wait man. weed + alcohol + a cigarette = heaven

4. If you get alcohol poisoning weed stops you from being sick and then you can die.
    From what i have heard.

5. I prefer to drink, then wait till I'm coming down, then smoke = heaven.

6. Just make sure you smoke THEN drink. Or vice versa. In my experiences, if you smoke, drink, smoke, drink etc. you are likely to puke.

7. If i were u id be carefull mixing drinking and smoking.
    First few times you do it will be a very strong buzz so strong you could comer out or be sick everywhere and really not have a good time.
    Do it slowly over time increasing how much you drink each time untill your use to it i use to do it on nearly a daily basis but have stopped now since i dont drink anymore.

8. Thats what i thought i would rather wait for the weed t wear off before i had a drink. I do not drink much but i love my absinthe and have a glass now and again.

absinthe gives a nice buzz

9. I dont like drinking + smoking, I only did it once and I felt like shit... I drank a few beer ( nothing to be drunk tho, only tipsy maybe. Then I shared a J with a few people, I sat down and everything went spining, it felt like I had chugged 15 beers in a few minutes, no need to say I got pretty sick lol

10. Good job my friend does not smoke coz she has about 1 Ltr of vodka and i think that and a joint would not go down too well

11. one of my friends said the first time he got high, he was drunk as hell, he said he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't drunk, but he smoked a whole joint by himself, then puked 3 times, couldn't remember what happened next. he now grows his own.

i used to drink a lot, but now i like to have just a couple of beers every once in a while, gives me a decent buzz, but i don't think id smoke while drinking. smoking tobacco after drinking hightens the buzz slightly.

drinking gives me a weird dizzy feeling, similar to weed, but when i drink and i feel dizzy even if i am lying still, with weed, i only feel it when im moving, i guess thats the slight time distortion effect. i believe that taking both together would just make me sick.

i agree with others, drink or smoke, then wait for the feeling to wear off a bit, then try the other, although i would never try this.

good luck man, and let us know what happens when you try this.

12. drinking and smoking isn't a problem unless your a bitch and can't handle it. I love smoking and drinking at the same time. The best way to start is with a nice high so you don't have to wait and drink a lot to feel something. Gives you a little head start on the fun.

13. No. You're thinking of heroin and cocaine. As long as you're drinking reasonably while smoking, you won't get alcohol poisoning. The only way you'd get alcohol poisoning while smoking is if you drank enough to get alcohol poisoning without smoking, i.e. you still have to drink a lot.

14. I haven't been drunk once since I started smoking. Drinking just has you make bad decisions and makes you feel like shit in the morning unless you drink alot of water. I love to smoke just because it starts working right away, you slowly come off of being high, and you can still some what function

15. i find the two to be a heavenly mix. you'll rarely find me drunk and not high.

16. that's just how i am too.

17. The two go VERY well together. I can't drink without smoking, it just doesn't do it for me. I like drinking to the point where I'm feeling pretty buzzed, then once I take a few hits of weed my world turns instantly upside down... it's a different kind of drunk/high and it gives you the spins like crazy. Drink a little, smoke a little, light up a cig... and you're all set.

18. smokin and drankin together is the shizzle nizzle

19. ain't nothin like 40s n blunts

and drinkin without smokin is gay

20. Nothing like an ice cold beer when you got the cotton.