Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking and Smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by suns2284, Jun 15, 2012.

1. I'm going to a big concert tonight :yay:

I'm a lightweight (always have been) and I drink maybe 4 times a year.

If I plan on getting drunk tonight (3 beers maybe) and i smoke a couple joints do you think ill throw up or get sick? I've never drank and smoked before so I wouldn't really have any way of knowing :confused_2:

2. 3 beers doesn't seem like a lot. Maybe a light buzz, but no you wont throw up. Unless you get the spins but I doubt it

3. Smoke before you drink. I always puke the other way around

4. ^ I second this, if I'm drunk and then smoke I almost always get the spins and puke

5. I always drink and smoke together, I find it relaxes me much more instead of getting rowdy. My girlfriend is the opposite and she is a lightweight. She ends up getting the spins and then pukes for a good half hour.

6. If I smoke drunk it takes me forever to get high. Its still fun to sit there and blow a half o and barely feel high lol. But I drink and smoke almost everyday so it never fucks up my stomach. Oh also, 3 beers shouldn't be enough to get you too drunk or too sick.

7. I've had a few beers but never been drunk and high before. I feel like that would fuck with my high. But I dunno

8. 3 beers?? lmao... idk if tht culd even get a 5 year old drunk lol
    i can kill a 18 pack by myself

9. but jus sayinn,do watcha wanna do man,
    jus get superrr stonedddddd :)

10. Smoke before you drink! You need to get the neuroprotective cannabinoids into your system before you start poisoning yourself with alcohol!

Latest Studies Imply That Cannabinoids Are Protective Against Alcohol-Induced Brain Damage (news – 2011) Latest Studies Imply That Cannabinoids Are Protective Against Alcohol-Induced Brain Damage

Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens
    (news – 2010) Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens

White Matter Integrity in Adolescents with Histories of Marijuana Use and Binge Drinking. (abst - 2009)
    Unbound MEDLINE | White matter integrity in adolescents with histories of marijuana use and binge drinking. PubMed Journal article abstract

Report: Marijuana Less Harmful than Alcohol or Tobacco (news - 2008)
    http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2008/report-marijuana-less.html

Cannabis reverses brain damage from alcohol (news - 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]http://medicalcannabisawareness.myblogsite.com/entry36.html#body[/FONT]

Effects of Alcohol and Combined Marijuana and Alcohol Use During Adolescence on Hippocampal Volume and Asymmetry (full - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Effects of Alcohol and Combined Marijuana and Alcohol Use During Adolescence on Hippocampal Volume and Asymmetry[/FONT]

Comparison of Cannabidiol, Antioxidants, and Diuretics in Reversing Binge Ethanol-Induced Neurotoxicity (full - 2005) Comparison of Cannabidiol, Antioxidants, and Diuretics in Reversing Binge Ethanol-Induced Neurotoxicity

[FONT=&quot]Further reading that may bee interesting to you!

Popular intoxicants: what lessons can be learned from the last 40 years of alcohol and cannabis regulation? (abst – 2011) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Popular intoxicants: what lessons can be l... [J Psychopharmacol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

Do Harsh Pot Laws Create a Dangerous Drinking Culture? 5 Reasons to Get Stoned Instead of Drunk (news – 2012) Do Harsh Pot Laws Create a Dangerous Drinking Culture? 5 Reasons to Get Stoned Instead of Drunk // Current TV

Granny :wave:

11. [quote name='"420time229"']3 beers?? lmao... idk if tht culd even get a 5 year old drunk lol
    i can kill a 18 pack by myself[/quote]

Wow, super cool! :rolleyes:

12. [quote name='"420time229"']3 beers?? lmao... idk if tht culd even get a 5 year old drunk lol
    i can kill a 18 pack by myself[/quote]

18 beers? That's for children I can do at least 50 myself.

13. [quote name='"phil3"']

18 beers? That's for children I can do at least 50 myself.[/quote]

Fifty is what I start off with before work

• Like Like x 1
  14. Doubt you'l get sick off three beers lmfao, don't worry.