Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking and smoking questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Connor821, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Idk if there's a thread on this already, but I was just wondering about smoking and drinking. Like should you drink first then smoke, or vice versa. And how how does it feel, etc.

2. Getting drunk and then smoking gives a hell of a buzz but it might give you the spins if ur trashed lol

3. You either drink before you smoke or smoke before you drink, I don't think it really matters how you do it you just do it.

4. i'm usually already high by the time we start drinking and then we keeping getting higher while we keep drunker. its good times.

5. Definitely drink then smoke..smoking feels so relaxing when you're drunk, and I can take way bigger hits when I'm drunk too.
    Although to be fair, I'm always high so I guess whenever I drink, I've smoked before and after.

6. I found a good way is to get drunk then smoke,it calm's you down.

7. I suggest you just smoke ,but if you truly want to experiment with both substances then I would make the assumption that it doesn't matter which you smoke or ingest first ,but what matters is how much of each you ingest or smoke that will determine how you feel.

8. I take three shots of liquor, wait 30 minutes, then have a bowl. Feels great :smoking:

9. If I am going to drink and smoke I usually have a drink or two before smoking. Though I do like to pour a scotch or vodka just before I have a toke on my pipe. I don't mix the two as much anymore but it can be a nice buzz unless you go a bit too far and the room starts to spin... Once I've had a smoke I'm usually less likely to bother with a drink if I haven't already been drinking beforehand.