Drinking alot !!??!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kingbongV, May 8, 2008.

1. My plants are now 17 days into flower and they are starting to drink a shit load of juice !!... is this normal before I would give them about a litre each watering and that would last them about 5 days now I give them a litre and the next day the soil is almost dry should I water more ? ... or just let them starve a little ??? The only reason I say starve is becoz of the nutes I am adding !!!! .... dont wanna over do it

2. you feed 1l / plant?

i have to feed mine daily else they look very droopy... and when they look droopy and i give them their water it takes about 30 minutes and they look good again =)

so this should be ok, there are indicators for when you overfeed them so you should keep an eye open for those to get perfect results

3. yes 1 litre per so its ok then?

4. whats the size of your pots? whats the temps? you should need to be watering your plant that often. once every 3 0r 4 days, how far down do you ckeck the soil to see if its dry? if there in small pots then yes your going to need to water them more often, and if the temps are to high. as for the nute just use them every other feed.