Drinking alcohol on a stomach of saltwater

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I got pummeled a few times today in the waves. Got a mouth and nose full of ocean water. I'm wondering if alcohol on top of this might make me sick. Id say I got the equivalent of about a gulp of salty ocean water. Thoughts?

2. Uh, you're good dude, drink up! (hope you ate before though, drinking on an empty stomach is a dangerous slippery slope, which I'm sure you know about)

3. Do it bro. YOLO.

4. Hell no. Both are good for you in moderation.

5. I'm definitely no stranger to this. You'll be fine, try to lean really forward, putting your head near your knees, and some water should come out of your nose

6. #6 TheCruz831, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    [quote name="Birdlives" post="19406699" timestamp="1390698874"]Uh, you're good dude, drink up! (hope you ate before though, drinking on an empty stomach is a dangerous slippery slope, which I'm sure you know about)[/quote]I am going to on an empty stomach. Other than the bacterial salt water. I have a bottle of Meletti sambuca and I'm trying to cut down on spending. I'm not looking to drink that much though, in my experience getting a good solid buzz on an empty stomach is fine if you follow it with some food and water. And perhaps it kills the little bacteria fuckers that are in the salt water. Win win win.Win win lose actually.