Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinkin weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gag On Grass, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Wonder if anyone's tried this? I'm gonna give it a shot sometime, wonderin if it works, and also was thinkin, wouldn't most the thc be absorbed if you did it this way before even putting it in the cup?

http://www.waytoomany.com/vids/weed/drink_smoke.php

2. Someone I know has stuffed some pot into a bottled water and chugged the bottle down in a bathroom somewhere. Said it tasted nasty, but he got pretty high.

3. bullshit, you cant just stick herb in water and magically get high by drinking it.

4. He's right, thc is not water soluble. Haha, bongs would suck if it was. Thc is absorbs into alcohol and fat; That's why you make cannabutter before cooking. That guy obviously was experiencing the placebo effect. And in the video, the guy is shotgunning the smoke, meaning he didn't inhale.

5. why wouldnt it work? you just watched it happen.

6. He's saying DRINKING THE WEED wouldn't work. Not the smoke. There is no smoke generated just sticking bud into a bottle of water.

Plus, you wouldn't get as high if you swallowed the smoke, either.

He's prolly inhaling it - not drinking/swallowing it.

7. what you just watched was someone blowing smoke into a mug and then "drinking" the smoke that was in the mug. There was no liquid in there. THC is not soluble in water just like The_Jewfather said a post before yours.

8. ive done that. they actually didnt really do it right, their way is too wasteful. what you do (and its really fun) is put a glass in the freezer for like 20 minutes. while its getting cold roll up a nice joint. stick the unlit end of the joint in the end of a straw, and put ithe entire joint, lit side up (be careful now) in your mouth. put the un-jointed end of the straw in the bottom of the frosty cold glass and blow through the joint so smoke comes out of the end of the straw. since the glass is cold the smoke condenses and stays in the bottom of the glass, then tip the glass into your mouth and watch the smoke slide down and inhale. its really cool and i hope i described it so everyone could understand.

9. I gotcha! I might have to go try this here in a few min, when my "delivery" gets here. LoL

10. Did you mean he shotgunned smoke into it or what? I dont get how you could "chug pot" or even get high from ingesting it.

11. totally dude. it's called a milkshake where i'm from, and their sick. I remember just taking one and almost passing out when i stood up too fast...:smoking:

12. not true thc isnt water soutoble (sp) just like u cant make marijuana tea. it is fat soutoble though so u can eat it

13. \

Actually bongs do retain some THC in the water, bongs just provide a smoother more concentrated hit, which is why you get so high but some THC is left in the water. It is alcohol soluble though.

14. thats not really drinking pot, thats like drinking smoke, ofcourse the smoke stays in the floor of the bottle because of rapid tempurture chance but thats just like second hand smoking

15. i drank some weed once...i'm not sure what it was called though. My friend made it, and it kind of tasted like hot buttered rum..but with a weed aftertaste. He said it was a recipe he found online, i haven't found it since.

16. i know ive seen it 100 times. hes inhaling the weed but its in a cold cup so its almost "drinking". if was talking about really DRINKING weed with a liquid he probably wouldnt of posted the video and been talking about absorbing the THC when he put it into the cup.

17. I did that last night it gave me a head rush

18. lol....you cant get high simply from putting weed in water and drinking the water.

They do however have thc soda's at some medical marijuan dispensaries out here in california. I've never tried them but they supposedly work pretty good. Not sure how they make them though.

19. when u eat it u gotta eat alot to get high and plus its mad dry and u fucking choke on it

20. have yall guys heard of green vodka? its the thc alchol extraction.