drinkin a beer?

Discussion in 'General' started by bigdub7487, May 27, 2010.

1. /\ Leinenkugel's, another great beer made in Wisconsin. I didn't know you could get it in NY though.

2. I mowed this evening and my lawn tractor has a drink holder on it :D so I had a bottle of Mickey's then. Now I'm BBQ'ing some chicken and drinking a bottle of Sam Adams I found in the fridge. There's another one in there too but I don't know where they came from because I didn't buy them. hehe

3. Sam adams is the shit. Take it from a Bostonian.... we know our beers.
    so right now... im pretty damn drunk, and I just smoked a bowl of dank.... im feeling like:D

4. High Life is my go to for cheap beer that doesn't taste like pure water, but I usually go for a couple sixers of microbrew.

I love Point Special. New Glarus is where it's at though.

5. *laughs and points at spikeystud88*

a man that doesn't bask in the taste of beer is hardly a man at all.

6. I'm gonna eat a little chicken, smoke a little weed, drink a couple more beers, and watch the Magic game. Life is good :D

7. Coors is actually the one beer I've had that I actually really didn't like lol. It's disgusting, even for cheap beer.

I say, Samuel Adams! Always a good decision! lol

[​IMG]

Mmmm!!! Could go for one of those right now.

8. step 1: buy some coors light
    step 2: drink it, and then cut the can in half (you'll see the can is coated in a blue layer of film)
    step 3: ????
    step 4: profit

9. :laughing:

I guess he's never had a Coors before.

It does it on the bottles too, not just the cans.

10. I only drink on

[​IMG]

MMM MMM BITCH!

11. Dammit, I was just about to post that, you beat me to it.

[ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/755750/"]Dave Chapelle's show-Samuel Jackson Beer Video[/ame]

12. Anyone here like Long Trail? Its a Vermont microbrew, but I think you can get it at other places in new england

13. Long Trail is fucking awesome.

I went to our local brewfest this weekend (in Vermont) and had some excellent beers. Long Trail was there, but I was all about trying new stuff.

14. [​IMG]
    and HoneyMoon. I dont even drink alcohol, but the couple of sips from those tasted pretty good

15. YES!

Blackberry Wheat= <3

16. this!

17. Double Bag!

18. Right now:

[​IMG]

Wing Wednesdays in a few hours

[​IMG]

+

Hot wings :D

19. they never did know what step 3 was, hahahaha. the blue lining keeps your beer colder for longer. i'm actually gonna crack open another.