Drink vs Weed - Round 1

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 4Frnt, Jun 16, 2006.

1. You smoke weed and are nice to the people around you
    You drink a bit and dont give a fuck point to weed

2. Alcoholics suck. Weedaholics rock. +1 weed.

3. I don't care, nothing is better than getting drunk. Getting high is a bonus when you're getting high, because others get generous, and start whipping out the dank sharing it with you.

4. lol. true.

5. you show up to an office meeting drunk, get fired and your property siezed as well as investigated and potentially arrested point to weed

6. Dependent on how much you smoke. You're an idiot if you make the chicks smoke enough to burn them out.

Wtf?

Ashtray + Febreze. By the way, if you're drinking all over the house, alcohol reeks.

lol wut

please tell me you're faded, lol

7. you get really stoned and walk into a gas station and spend sixteen dollars on candy, chips, slushies, chocolate milk, ice cream sandwiches, and a BIC lighter (probably the ONLY thing you went for)....you're drunk in a gas station and you buy another 40 or 2- $3-4. Point to the drink

You're at a concert high as fuck and a drunk girl sees your finely rolled dutch...everyone else has a beer in their hand. point to weed

You're stoned and can't even tie your shoes, so you laugh for twelve minutes
    You're drunk and can't even tie your shoes, so you kick your friends cat and it dies.
    Point to weed

(none of these have happened to me, I love cats and don't like ice cream sandwiches)

8. quoted 4 truth! except the blunt, rather have 3js and a cig.:smoking:

drop your weed and pick it up and proceed smoking, drop ur drink and u lost ur drink, POINT 2 WEED!

9. LOL suprisingly I can relate.

10. Image found on google search when I typed alcoholic:

[​IMG]

Image found on google when I searched for pothead:

[​IMG]

+1 Weed

11. I dont know what weed your smokin but I can get at least 6 people stoned for a good 2-3 hours off a gram of dank

12. I still feel sick when I get a buzz from beer or any other alcohol but I feel great when I hit mari!

13. 9its all about just being as happy and content as you can be and truely seeing whats on the other side. Peace

14. Drink a shitload of tequila and rum: You let your friends draw your face up to look like a mouse because your too drunk to complain.
    Smoke a bunch of weed with those same friends: Your friends are too high to find a damn sharpie.
    +1 to Weed
    That actually happened to me, I was 16, I drank a quarter of a bottle of Tequila and half of a jug of rum by myself. My friends thought it'd be funny to make me look like a mouse. Later that night, I had to wait in the lobby of a bowling alley/skating rink for my dad to pick me up, and I was still drunk as hell.

15. Haha funny stuff man.

You can homebrew strong ass wine in just a few weeks, and if you get a good recipe down, you're golden bro.

But yeah, Im having one of those "im never drinking again" mornings. Never get a I dont wanna smoke weed again morning haha.

Dro is God.

16. I can smoke to the point I cant put sentences together then ski all the back country cliffs and steeps i want with ease. My brother drank then threw up off the chairlift. Point weed. (half point to alcohol though for the hilarious episode)

17. you can put a date rape pill in a girls drink, but if you lace the blunt you will also get fucked up- point to drink

or weed? idk

18. #118 Cameron8679, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Anybody who smokes a laced blunt and doesn't immediately notice a strong difference in taste is absolutely clueless -- from ketamine to PCP, cocaine, crushed up pills, etc -- whatever it is that is adulterating the bud will almost certainly have a bitter, chemical taste to it when smoked.

19. Weed enhances one's perspective. Alcohol clouds one's perspective. Point to weed.

20. Yeah well you can have fun driking your straight shitty moonshine shit! and the rest of us will Stick to beer and wine!

So -1 point from you for being a bitch!