Drink vs Weed - Round 1

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 4Frnt, Jun 16, 2006.

1. bottom line for me is liquer makes me feel like shit and feel depressed, I can hardly talk, I can't drive, I am disagreeable, and I sometimes get into fights (and I am not a violent person). smoking dank I am very easy to talk to, I feel like I can do anything, it's actually enjoyable, stuff like watching boring movies and going to class is enjoyable, life feels like an adventure, driving is fun, I am funny and I almost ALWAYS enjoy my high. for me toking beats the shit out of drinking.

2. I agree, same here. I had two alcoholics in my family so I've broken that chain by simply choosing to smoke bud instead. :D

3. what if those girls you got drunk and got dome from yaked on your cock? oh yes my friend that shit happens more than people like to admit..... point to weed.

4. If you toke, most people will find taking a test easy...if you are wasted, you will fail that shit...point to ganj!!

5. They have roadside alcohol tests, you can pitch the joint out the window and they cant prove shit

6. You are at a party and you and 3 people smoke a blunt, u have the whole party beggin for a hit. point alcohol.

Girls go streaking on alcohol. Point alcohol

7. my old guy used to bring it too me, haha! :smoking:

8. you wake up in your own puke. point weed.
    when drunk you dont care about anything and do fun stuff u wouldn't normally. point liqua

9. www.40ozmaltliqour.com

http://beeradvocate.com/forum/

http://morebeer.com/phpBB2/

http://www.realbeer.com/discussions/index.php

http://www.beer-brewer.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

http://www.beer-brewer.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

http://www.beerpal.com/

So many people are against alcohol.

I grew up with an alcholic dad, Also a weed smokin dad. I never cared when he smoked when he was younger. I hated when he drank. He always drank hard liqour. I jus felt like he didnt care about me, That i wasnt shit and his alcohol was more important.

I grew up, And understood why. I dont approve, I dont want to do that when i have kids.

But beer is jus like weed, It relaxs me, And moderation is key about it.

But i abuse both weed and alcohol and know it.

I plan on changing when kids come around.

I am older, And know drank and smoke with my pops and ma's. And i understand why they do it.

My pops has never hit my ma's. Id kill him. We never get violent drunk anymore.

My pops has back in the day.

2 attempted murders, Under the influence.

He punched a hole in my door when i was very young when he was mad and drunk.

But hes never hit us nor my ma's.

And so it contradicts alot of shit.

Weed is better for you no doubt.

But beer aient like the devil or some shit like yall act.

10. True dat, weed is the shit cuz you dont feel like shit the next morning. I come home HIGH all the time and chat with my mom, and honestly, it's very easy to do. But when I come home drunk, I can't hide it, and usually my mom knows wats up. But it's all good...I'll be 21 in 5 days!!!

11. Points for Weed (8)

1. Alcohol tastes like shit
    2. Drink too much, you get spins and feel like shit
    3. Alcohol makes ppl Feel like shit and hungover the next morning
    4. Alcohol Impairs coordination way too much
    5. Alcohol Makes people make asses of themselves
    6. Weed doesn't require an ID to purchase
    7. Weed takes away nausea and increases appetite
    8. Weed is much more uplifting than alcohol

Points for Alcohol (3)

1. Drunk girls are lots of fun
    2. Drunk people are easy to rip off (ex: When I bought 3gs of mids off a drunk guy for 5$)
    3. Drunk girls are lots of fun

12. lol...nice pic

but wild pot is usually shit anyways.

13. I'm Muslim, so drinking is specifically outlawed by name. Weed isn't mentioned in my religion (not that its accepted or lawful, but I trick myself into believing so), and so I go ahead and do it anyway....Point, weed.

You drink with a couple friends, get really wasted and end up beating the shit out of your own boy. You smoke a Swisher or 2 with a couple of your guys and embark on a magical quest towards an enchanted kingdom of hope and bliss....Point, weed.

Word.

14. I do drink somewhat but I don't like it as nearly as much as smoking, its dumb that its legal when weed isn't for all the normal reasons like you can Od, feel like shit, extreme impairment, drunk drivers causing accidents and all that.

Oh yea and drunk people always get loud and me being a chill stoner its just annoying. People that are chill stoners tend to be real chill drunk. But people that just drink get out of control.

Ive talked to girls that are like saying they had random threesomes and shit and are just like 'well, I was drunk' that just pisses me off that people use it as an excuse. As far as im concerned either you need to make it so nothing bad can happen or atleast beable to control yourself.

It just gives me a headache trying to comprehend having a government that can just ignore common sense. Prohibition of alcohal didn't work, why don't they get it that drug prohibition won't either. They could use the money from all the bullshit jail terms, the DEA and whatnot along with expenses related to the criminal process to do some good in society, but they have their heads so far up there ass they don't even know what society is.

The government says its there for the good of the people, but fuck the government.

15. Dude the hit your wife thing creeps me out kinda... and its a little long

"you smoke in a car and later run a red light get caught by cops dont want to get stash found so drive away, get caught reach in the ashtray pull up a knife and stab the cop, go to jail later for life. point to alcohol"

16. ^Thas why some of it pisses me off.

Its propaganda, Jus like to weed.

We all hate the Truth and anti drug commercials and propagada. But i see constant propaganda against alcohol. I dont like propaganda period.

17. We smoked one night and tryed to get weed to make us passout or throwup, after we both went through an ounce in under an hour, we gave up and were high for a good 5 hours watching movies and Aqua Teen hunger Force

18. One thing I hate, with alcohol the next day you are a useless slob that is hungover, with weed, you are good to go.