Drink then smoke ? or Smoke then drink?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sparkee, Sep 5, 2012.

1. My mind is wandering :smoking: and I was wondering if I was the only one that likes to take a couple shots ( atleast 4 in my case :D ) first then light a J or smoke then take shots. Personally I find a new plateau everytime I drink then smoke but some dont agree with my theory.

2. Drink then smoke... Although I do both.. fuck I might be to drunk for this word... simultaniously.

3. Drink AND smoke, trust me on this one.

4. I prefer drink then smoke. I seem to get more fucked up if I smoke then drink.

5. You mean you smoke only after you finish drinking?

6. Smoke then drink to avoid the spins.

7. No. As I said I do it Simultaniously.. But OP asked which Id prefer so I suggested one of the two givin options.:cool:

8. Just smoke, fuck alcohol.

9. Nope.

If I have 4 or 5 drinks and then smoke. I can continue to drink and smoke for the remainder of the night.

But if I smoke, then have 4 or 5 drinks, I am pretty much couchlocked for the remainder of the night.

I'm weird.

10. Drink first.

11. Why not take a hit and sip at the same time?

12. And how exactly does one accomplish this?

13. Thats why I was wondering cause I'm pretty much fucked if I smoke then drink but if I drink then smoke I feel like superman

14. I keep hearing about these "spins" I never heard of that :confused:

15. i get dizzy when i smoke then drink . i always drink then smoke

16. I think to guarantee to not get the spins you smoke first, then drink. But I often times drink first and smoke and dont get the spins, just be sure to not get SHITFACED while drinking and then smoke cause thats what gives you the spins. When your absolutely wasted and then smoke.

17. Isn't it the other way around ??

18. Bong before beer, you're in the clear :smoke:

19. drink then smoke

i love being drunk as fuck then taking a hit of some dank with a great taste, nothing better

then you gotta take a shot.. which doesn't taste nearly as good

20. Yeah if i get REALLY stoned it fucks up my buzz and I get the spins bad. Makes me yak too and I rarely vomit when drinking. I prefer to smoke throughout the day and if I'm going out to party I just get drunk.