Drink right when you wake up

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fatcat, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Anyone else? I got no work this week cause of snow am I going too hard?

2. I did that once, but I was on a 3 day punk rock festival...

I guess it gets you a little better but don't drink too much you'll just crash halfday

3. i do that during summer all the time.

4. i could do that when i was 16 hahaha now it would kill my liver,

5. I'm thinking I should stop, I'm 20 right now I think I atleast want to make it to 30. Been drinking straight wisers white label for a a couple months now alone and with people. Too many bottles...

6. Just don't bitch when you're 60 and your body starts to fall apart

7. Yeah, if you are an alcoholic.

Also, yes I drink right when I wake up sometimes.

8. thats nasty man. i need coffee and water when i wake up. and maybe a bagel

9. Why wake in bake when you can wake and waste??

10. Story of my 2010 Summer. Best times of my life. Miss it

11. I dont know how you do it man. If I drank the moment I woke up, I would be asleep a half an hour later lol.

12. ive done it a few times mostly when i lived in hawaii if ya got a free day do what you want

13. I think you kinda answered your own question there sir

14. I'm an idiot. Drank early yesterday crashed hard at 4pm now after 18 hour sleep I started drinking again. I ate nothing yeaterday

15. Yea I see nothing wrong with it, who gives a fuck? As long as it's just beer; you might have a problem if you wake up and start drinkin hard liquor...

But yea I do that sometimes too, usually after a party. If I wake up and there's some leftover beers in the fridge I'll have em with breakfast, or for breakfast. Best cure for a hangover too.

16. sounds like even YOU think you have a problem.

check yourself mate

17. I drink water when i get up.

18. I'm all for letting folks do what they want, but morning/day drinking should really be reserved for very special occasions. Starting when you wake up purely because you have no other commitments is usually a bad sign.

As an alcoholic, I am speaking from well worn experience.

19. The lethargic annoyed feeling when you wake up after drinking is DEHYDRATION. Drink some water and eat a banana and crackers. Drink water right before you pass out and you won't wake up with a hangover/dehydration.

20. I woke really early yesterday and was drinking a beer at 530am. A friend was telling me WTF when he saw me drinking and all i said was...

"it's past 5 dude"

I don't do that all the time though haha.