Drink after or before smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by cman3, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Is it easier to drink before or after smoking..? It probably differs from person to person though?

2. I am doing both, right now.

Am on my 7th beer, and have had a bunch of tokes in between drinks.

I am fucked.

3. I had people say that when they smoke after drinking, it can give the spins.

4. Bro, Just chill, there is no specific way to chill, or do it better when it comes to smoking and drinking, if you are doing both then your definitely chillin.. I'd say do both first.. lol...:D

5. #5 iNate, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    Smoke first, atleast thats what i do, then again im always around weed in one form or another lol. But herb kinda soothes the stomach from substances i ingest, weather its shrooms, alcohol whatever has potential to give you naseau (however u spell it). Herbs the first thing i partake in lol probably just cuz its around the most though

6. I notice that If I plan to drink say 7 beers..

And I start smoking dank after a couple, my desire to drink goes down the higher i get

And I'm more likely to drink about 5 out of the 7

7. if i smoke first i dont feel like drinking just smoking more. but if i am too drunk when i smoke i just black out. so many mornings i wake up and im like hmmm the last thing i remember was loading a bowl... but i like to have a beer or 2 then smoke a bowl or 2 and repeat until i wake up.

8. Definitely prefer smoking first, before drinking.

9. Play around with a bunch of combinations of alcohol and bud. You're right, everyone's different, and things can get touchy when alcohol is involved.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me. I don't spin unless I'm so drunk I can't stand.

10. Either way, as long as you get both.

11. This probably doesn't happen to everyone, but for me most drinks taste differently after smoking. As a result I almost never do any real drinking after I smoke because the flavor is always off.

I've noticed this is especially true with carbonated drinks. Wine still tends to taste like wine, but beer becomes some foreign substance in my mouth, and mixed drinks are usually terrible.

As a result, if I'm going to drink I definitely do it before smoking.

12. I'll go with drinking and smoking. Like WHL said smoke in between drinks. That's how I do.

13. I like to smoke first, it allows me to judge exactly how much alcohol I should be drinking. I'm more aware of my body when I"m high than when I'm drunk and if I smoke while I'm drunk I might use too much herb before my body can tell me "hey this is too much", but if I drink after I smoked I really listent o my body

14. I don't have a preference...If it's there before, I'll do that, if it's not there until after, then that's fine with me... :)

15. Now for me id much rather smoke first, last time i drank and then smoked i woke up in the morning in the basement and dont remember anything that happened that night. So from now on if im an going to be doing both in one night i smoke first, then ill start to drink and all in all its just a great night every night. For every man his own though so i dont know how you like to do it

16. I can smoke and drink until I pass out, but a lot of people can't smoke after being drunk or they get "Combo'd"

17. I forgot to mention this earlier but, I've also noticed that whenever I smoke after drinking I don't get a hangover the next day, even though I usually get hangovers VERY easily (I'm not a big drinker).

Those few nights I do plan on doing serious drinking I always try to finish with a small bowl to ward off the hangover.

18. For me, it's easier to smoke before. Definitely. If I'm drunk, and I smoke a couple bowls, I'll start getting "the spins" and most likely throw up. So I usually don't even combine weed and alcohol.

19. If I drink first I usually just get sleepy, but if I smoke first then get high it's a whole new type of intoxication. Jager bombs or cognac and herb is my cross fade of choice. Try it.