Drier than a joke.

Discussion in 'General' started by The Missus, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Smoked the last of my bud this morning before my bf went to class. We have the cash, but our dealer just got busted because of his son. His son stole an amplifier and told the cops that he stayed at where his older brother (our dealer) lives so now there's a search warrant on his place or something. He dipped:(

So now I am off to pick up my bf from class, and we'll hopefully run into someone asking us if we want some "fire". Oy.....

2. Damn good luck!

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

3. always make sure you got a backup! if not multiple.

this weekend it took me like 4 hours to find some buddha. my main guy was dry, and 2nd choice dude was out in cali. luckily an old friend from highschool came through with some pineapple kush.

good luck on your endeavors! since you live in portland, i'm sure you'll find some in no time at all.

4. Yeah, I really need to find more dealers after this incident. My original guy is back but I don't know how long that'll last. It seems like it's getting drier and drier up here in Portland, it's weird. But maybe I just need to get out more haha

5. Just got my bud:D, bout to get high as fuck:devious:, CASE CLOSED.:hello::wave::yay::bongin::metal::smoking: