Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dried resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by petboy455, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I have 2-3 grams of dried resin. What should I do with it other than smoke it?

2. rectal ingestion!

3. If you wanna get really really really high, you gotta inject it.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2cAFRAX3Gs]Intravenous THC and cannabidiol experiment - YouTube[/ame]

4. Other ideas?

5. throw it in the trash and buy some sensi :D

6. Its resin. If you don't have bud shut up and smoke it. What else you gonna do with it? Edible probably wouldn't even work. And you would be wasting a ton of it. Put in your pipe and smoke it.

if you wanna get really high knife hit it.

7. [quote name='"JassyD"']Its resin. If you don't have bud shut up and smoke it. What else you gonna do with it? Edible probably wouldn't even work. And you would be wasting a ton of it. Put in your pipe and smoke it.

if you wanna get really high knife hit it.[/quote]

lol knife hit... hehe

Just roll the resin in a ball or just pack it in your bong... W/e works

8. I'm was expecting you to say that the OP should vape it because your name is VapeMasterFlex:laughing:

9. Trash shits useless

10. Make a resin firecracker!

They get you blasted ;)

11. [quote name='"welker 420"']Trash shits useless[/quote]

lol not another resin fight!!

I'll fuel it okay?

RESIN GETS ME A FUCKED UP HIGH IF I PACK A FAT BOWL.

I GET HIGGGGHHH

12. must i repeat...lmao