Drew Barrymore needs to be discussed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Luvs2splooj, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I feel that she is unjustifiably being labeled as 'hot'.

I have to say, I can't see it, and I can't be the only one.

Now there's a lot of pictures of her on the internet where she doesn't look tooo bad but she's all buttered up.
    But stuff like this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    makes me think otherwise.

Now, is she butt ugly? No. In fact at the right angle/lighting and enough make up she can look cute.

But I mean, cmon. She's got the Leno chin going on.
    Her quirkiness keeps is what makes up for half her attraction.

Sorry, just been on my mind since 50 First Dates.

2. She was pretty hot in Charlie's angels. But what is this TMZ, who cares lol

3. No but she keeps being put as the assumed to be hot love interest.

4. Apparently there are plenty of people who find her attractive. :p

5. Ok you can post bad pictures of anyone. No one looks perfect all the time.
    Yeah she's not like an overly made up barbie doll but I think she's beautiful. And she's funny an seems chill as fuck.

6. She is ugly.

7. She isn't hot bro. When I say that I'm not saying she is not good lookin though.

By my definition there are different kinds of hot. There is the megan-fox-like hotness, emma-wattson-like hotness etc. the list goes on.

All I can say women don't have to look like a topmodel to be attractive. And I think I get why people would dig Drew Barrymore, she seems like the chick you could have a good time outside of bed too, she seems chill and doesnt look that bad.... right?

8. #8 Slang, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    edit

9. This guy gets it. I'm tired of these plain Jane chicks being labeled hot, like Jenifer aniston. Drew Barrymore is maybe a 6 tops in my eyes.

10. Nothing against her, I'm just saying there have been a couple movies that I would say just didn't work because she was put in there to be the attractive one all the guys are supposed to fall for.

Pics 1 and 3 aren't really considered bad though.

11. I don't find her attractive, she seems cool enough though.

12. her face is gross and always has been IMO. she just looks "special"

13. Must be why they called her josie grossie haha

14. So you like exotic women that aren't American? Many people do too.

15. She may not be the the prettiest woman in the world, but she seems really sweet which makes her even hotter. Just my opinion.

16. Everyone has their personal preference. Personally, I think she's hot. Especially in that last picture you posted. I dunno, there's something about that cute face.

17. And especially considering that is probably the worst picture of her.

No makeup, bad angle, she's got that "just got out of bed and didn't bother making myself up" look.

Most of these women people find conventionally "hot"? A lot of it is makeup. Some of them look damn fine without makeup too, but really, with the Drew Barrymore picture... if that's how she looks with no makeup on getting up from bed in the morning, then that's a pretty good deal. :p

I bet a good 90+ percent of people here couldn't get a woman who looks half as good as her, even with her zero-makeup face. :smoking:

18. I used to think she was cute, then she married Tom Greed. I mean who frickin does that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. I get what your saying. Ive never found her that attractive.

Kinda hot in the Wedding Singer, thats really about it though..