Dresser To Stealth Flowering Grow Box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by StealthyBuds, May 27, 2019.

1. I made a screen for the dresser, and seeing the seedlings are in night mode now the light is being used for a few hours to do the temp test. The light sits 2ft from the screen. So we shall see how it does with the filter off

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cool. Will be cool to see this in action

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hopefully. I still haven't got the pump or line yet I'll get those today. And my growstar 150w ufo light quit working yesterday after 4 months of use. So I ordered a 16ft roll of waterproof full spectrum led strips.

4. Should just invest in a tent and a decent led buddy

5. Easier said than done tho. :( idk buddy sorry man

6. Yea they are expensive for my budget, bulky and not very stealthy to the eye. I Should have just stuck with cfls. Their cheaper and last longer for the price. Either way. The strips should be here in the next few days.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I am curious what those strip lights will do. I have thought about using them as supplemental lighting on the sides of my box.

8. I'm also curious. Hope the work as well as the ufo light or close to it.

9. lights came in today.

Attached Files:

10. Made the lights. They seem to be bright enough at 2ft. Only real way to see it to put plants in it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Lights been on for 2 hours now and temps only hit 75 for the high side. I'll have a more accurate reading tomorrow after it's been on a full cycle.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks great! I’ve thought about doing this with cfl.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've done it before in a 2x2x2ft night stand. Had good results.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey, I like your cab, but I'd put that Intake fan with the exhaust one and make them suck air through that filter..

Passive intake is what you need, and at least twice the area of exhaust..

Also if your temps are getting high, try to come up with a way of venting the lights separately..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks for the input. But i got the temps straighten out. These strips really dont put out to much heat.

17. Very cool! I’ve got a similar set up! You can check it out on insta @honeypotgrowbox

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cool set up you got there

19. Todays light cycle ended and i already took the lights out of the box. The ladies will get their 24 hours of beauty sleep tonight and I'll be giving them a manicure tomorrow. :yay: