Dresser To Stealth Flowering Grow Box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by StealthyBuds, May 27, 2019.

1. This will be the flower chamber. Ill be using my 150w growstar ufo light. In hoping an oz per plant ( dry weight ).

2. Thays whats up thats pretty impressive, how many plants can you fit in that baby?

3. 2 should be comfy. I also plan to chop tops and scrog in this box

• Like Like x 1
  4. A lot goin on in that thing thats awesome do you put the drawer face back on there to make it look like a dresser still or no?

5. Yes they will be put back on, the stealther the better

6. Looks awesome man.
    I'd say 1oz per plant is pretty reasonable, have you grown with that 150w growstar before? What sorta results did you see?

Subbed, keen to see how this goes for ya!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes. Im usinging it as we speak, with my current grow in my signature

8. This is were im at with the dresser I got the door almost much done. I have to head to the hardware store for some screws so i can mount the drawer faces to the door. And now i have ran into my dilemma. Remember the overlay concern i mentioned earlier on in the thread... well... we've reached it ( 3rd pic) I want to get some concealed hinges while at the store but idk which hinges i need. I dont want to get the one were you have to cut a hole out in the door to mount the hinge cause i dont have that tool. Anyone know what hinge i could use while keeping it concealed, or have any other suggestions ?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Door is together and hung. I bought some concealed hinges today. But i think i need the ones that need the hole drilled. The door is heavier then expected and moves alittle when opened so i have to pull it up a tad to close it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. A little more progress on the stealth dresser. I got my fans all wired up. I had some left over extension cord wire so I bought some rubber grommets and drilled a hole so I could run the wire through and seal it up at the same time. I also installed my favorite stealth locking mechanism.... Tot Loc. I believe is the best one for stealth, cause it's magnetic.

Well that's it for now. I'm going to clean the inside of the box and finish up the alum. foil taping.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Right on there buddy. Do you have seeds you’ll be starting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Yes already put them in a wet napkin yesterday

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its almost done. All I have to do now is get an air pump and some line. Already have the res. and Thremstat with humidity reading installed in it
    ( not picd ).
    I'll also be putting a screen in there, but I haven't figured out how high I should put it, or the size of the squares mesh.

I'll be doing temp testing these next couple of days. I think I may need to get a little more powerful source for the fans though.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. After installing a better power source for the fans and after doing the temp test. I found the temps to get as high as 80 and as low as 77 degrees. It's also in a room that doesn't cool down much. I'll put the dresser in another room and see how it goes.

• Like Like x 1
  15. No change on the temps even in a cooler room. I'll try taking off the filter on the intake fan because it is restricting air flow. I only put it on there to block out the grow light when it's on.

• Like Like x 1
  16. That sucks.
    At lease the temps arnt extremely bad though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yea. I ended up taking off the filter. But haven't tested it yet. The light is currently in use in my grow cabinet, so I'll test it tomorrow for a few hours when the seedlings go to sleep.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1