Dresser To Stealth Flowering Grow Box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by StealthyBuds, May 27, 2019.

1. Whats up GC. Ill be making another stealth grow box, but this wil be out of a dresser. Ill be using this one for flowering. The dimensions are 4ft Tall x 2ft W x 14inches Deep. I've already started working on it, and removing a couple of things ( Pics are attached below with titles ). I wont be doing nearly as much on this box, as i did with the one in my sig. This will just be a quick and sufficient build.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice! Here is my 18"x33"

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3

3. Thats awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  4. How does it open and close?

5. Nice plants! How many r in there?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

6. 4 that run

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hopefully he takes the front panel off the drawers and fixes them to the front of the box. Then puts the front of the box
    on hinges w/ some sort of air/light seal..

8. I thought he was talking to you. Lmao

• Like Like x 1
  9. Did some more demolishing today.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well its your thread, so I figured that's what he was wondering. Here is a shot of mine though, so if that were the question it is answered.

I think I see where you are going with your access panel.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I figured he was talking to you, cause you showed the inside of your grow box. And it looked as if you took the pic from a side window or something lol. Anywho The question will be answered so moving on lol.

My " Plans " for the door, is to get some 1/2 inch or 5/8 wood and cut it to the opening in the dresser. Then take the drawer dividers and cut them down, alinging the marks i made before removing them, and mount them to the 1/2 or 5/8 door ( hopefully making them flush with the dresser like it was ). Then ill add pieces of wood ( as fillers ) in between the dividers ( where the drawers will be located ), then ill mount the drawers over that. What i should end up with is a door that looks exactly like the dresser hasnt been messed with. But i think i may run into an issue, i believe the drawers will cause the door not to open all the way because the drawers overlap the dresser a little and may cause interference. But ill deal with that issue if and when it arises.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I did some more to the dresser. I added a floor with support for the middle of it, then the exhaust fan vent hole got cut out.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I started on the door the other day. First i added some 5/8 thick wood around the opening on the dresser as a door stopper. Bought some 1/4" wood panel for the door, then cut 1/4" off the drawer dividers, and liquid nailed them to the panel for the door. Still got 2 more dividers to do. Thats it for now

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. What type of lights are you going to use? Are you doing odor control?

15. For lights ill be using my Growstar 150w full spectrum ufo led light. And yes ill be using odor control. I bought an ac filter thats you can cut to size with odor control. If that doesnt work then ill do something different.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. I bought some aluminum foil tape and got 80% of the inside done. Fans and filters are in place, and a power surge has been mounted at the top.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. A little progress on the door. Have to trim down some areas. But its coming together.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nice man! I did one like that long time ago with cfls

• Like Like x 2
  19. Yea i did a 2 x 2 x 2 nightstand bout 10 years ago.

20. What lind of light will you be using in that dresser? And what kind of yeilds do you expect out of there?