Dresser Growing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nexuiz, Mar 12, 2013.

1. So while originally I planned to go outdoors for growing, I realized our growing period where I am at is like 2 months. I looked into PC stealth grows, but I would like to be producing more than I use so I can give samples to friends. So I saw something on hail mary jane's website about stealth dresser grows. I have pretty in depthly looked into what it will take to build one of these and I think I have that part pretty much managed. My questions have to do with where to start after it is built and done. I plan on growing AK-48 which I hear is a nutrient hog. One question I have is being in a dresser.how do you go about keeping from having water pouring out of the dresser when you have runoff from watering? Was not.something clearly stated in the tutorial. Also being somewhat of a micro grow, what nutrients would be likely to work well in a micro grow with AK-48? I assume it's obvious this grow will be in soil but if it's not obvious therw's your answer

2. What country are you based?

3. Very northern USA. Last frost is generally middle of June and first frost is early September.

4. Guess I should mention I understand different nutrients at different stages, so I do need to know what would be the best nutes for my situation at veg and flower please.

5. Bump. Need answers, and this is the only place I feel I can trust the answers from

6. Theres plastic cups that you can place under your pot. You can get them at walmart