Dress in the nicest suit you have?

Discussion in 'General' started by Slilent, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Ever done this n walked around town just for the hell of it. or like me somtiems i walk into law firms or other high end busniess hang around lobby read a news paper wait for people who seem important n try and walk away with a chanceat a job hasnt worked yet but persistance is key

2. So, your just going to stand around and wait for someone to offer you a job? Don't hold your breath.

3. u mis understood i wait till i eye someone important and approach them about a job with one of m resumes created i dislike the application process most places or sending resumes threw HR why not take a direct approach sometimes

4. Why not go full throttle? Get yourself, and wear, a sandwich board and put something clever, witty, and above all, direct on it with your objective... "Will work for the budz" should work :devious:

5. I've done this before. me and a few friends actually dress up in our nicest suits/dresses then just go out to lunch and take a stroll on the beach just for the hell of it.

6. its a novel approach thats for sure...maybe i need to do the same atm, seeing as i am currently frustrated with my job hunting...

or us currently unemployed but responsible marijuana people on here can form a group and somehow make money together...

7. Grow drugs. :laughing:

8. :rolleyes:...seriously tho....

9. Yes. Rosewood!

10. lol, not quite buddy....i was thinking us unemployed marijuana-minded people get together and brainstorm (not necessarily on weed related business) on if and how we could join forces to do business together....

god knows marijuana-minded people are creative enough...just a thought

11. #12 Judgement, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    I don't wear a business suit anymore(left that shit behind).. but often I wear casual jackets w/ or w/o or just a sweater vest over a collared shirt w/tie & a nice pear of jeans or dockers or dress type pant.

I dress like this for a reason... but I kind of have fun with it because many people can't figure me out ;) There are other contributing factors, but just talkin bout clothing now..

12. "Hey man, we should buy a kiosk and sell churros, flu shots, and cheap jewelry. We'd be making some bank maaan."

13. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

"Hey man, we should buy a kiosk and sell churros, flu shots, and cheap jewelry. We'd be making some bank maaan."[/quote]

:smoke:

14. id consider selling religion-related goods and/or services....

15. What?

"Yes mam, you heard it right, where selling this beautiful Islam bitch cape, for only 19.99! We also have a special going on for Jesus Christ's blood and flesh."

16. i thought of doing this so many times. just dress up in a suit and make up a fake persona to get at high class bitches

all i need is a suit...

[​IMG]

17. get at me with something im sure we can find something lol

18. well, one possible service i can think of is organizing tours/services for rich AND feeble christians that would involve taking these clients to visit the house of the virgin mary in turkey

19. lol, dont lol because this is how people do shit man...they get together and do the mental back and forth on business ideas and sometimes it works wonders...which is something i am always up for...