Dreming

Discussion in 'General' started by Namynam, Jun 3, 2004.

1. anyone like to go to sleep just to have a dream? doesnt always work, since you cant remember a lot of them, but i like to go to sleep just to have a dream. some dreams are pretty cool, and confusing when you wake up. dreams are like another way of getting high for me. anyone else...

2. I think sleeping is probably 2nd on my list of the funnest things to do. Lately I've been having a lot of lucid dreams, so that's pretty cool. I'll be dreaming something really cool and I'm not sure how but I know it's a dream. Then I can start controling stuff in it, like where I go and what I do. It's fun, but sometimes confusing. Most of my friends can't remember their dreams, but I always remember at least 3 or 4 that I've had every night. Usually something I see/hear/smell/do during the day will remind me of a dream I had the previous night. Dreams kick ass....

3. my dreams usually really suck when i can remember them. They're usually of all the things that i have a great fear of, haha... I remember just last night i had a dream that i tried to outrun the cops or something in my truck and i flipped it or something... man, dreams suck!

4. Yea man, dreaming is a very amazing thing that happens to people. Its real cool how when you go to sleep, your just in another world, where everything can go on. Some of my dreams are very weird and confusing, and some are like a normal day at school or at home.

5. i can count the times ive rememberd my dreams on one hand...:(

6. i hardly ever remember my dreams and when i do they are always just confusing and dont make any sense ...ive never had a dream where i went to school and did ordinary things ..they are always... odd to say the least...

7. Dreams do indeed kick ass. I wish I could control them better though. Sometimes even when I become lucid I can't change the dream. I don't believe I've slept many nights without remembering at least one dream, strange how some people don't remember em at all.

8. My friend has some caalea zacatechichi before he went to bed once and he said he could remember his dreams very vividly and whatnot. I don't know I never tried it. I want too though. :/

9. Dreaming's cool, I dream about 70% of the time... and half that I don't remember, ha.... But if i smoke alot of weed in a few days, without really stopping much, I have some realistic weird dreams

Grasscity Deals Near You