Dreamt of my girlfriend fucking my friend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OG Ordained, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Last night I dreamed about my girlfriend getting fucked by one of my good friends. It was real weird, she called out the name "mike" in the dream while she was getting fucked and this kids name is not mike neither is mine.

We met at college so we've been apart over winter break and I've only gotten to visit her once over break. 

Does anyone know what this dream means??

Maybe subconsciously I'm insecure because I haven't seen her in so long and miss her but I don't really know, the night before I had a dream that I was laying in a cot next to her bed and she kissed another guy. I

It's real shitty to have these dreams and I haven't told her about them.

2. SHES FUCKING YOUR FRIENDS!!! GET OUTTA THERE!

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Insecurities, that's it. Happened to me a few times when I wasn't secure in my relationship. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My names Mike, I plead the 5th.

5. Call her out for fucking mike and see what she saysSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Ding ding ding!!! you must not fully trust her, and think there's a possibility she will fool around with other guys. Which I don't blame you.... trust is hard to gain. Pretty simple dream to interpret.

Don't tell her about the dreams either.... that will just cause unnecessary bs.

7. dreams are powerful things my bruh. shits crazy. look into it. dont get hooked on an idea tho

8. Dreams are random electrical impulses in your brain. They mean nothing. JMO

9. wtf just confront her about! if she starts getting defensive, tell her to go to mike and to get out of your dreams on her way there....sheesh.

10. lol everybody loves mike

[​IMG]

11. #11 GinoDotCom, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Maybe she's getting piped from a guy named Mike.

12. Its quite obvious what ya need to do, make wild accusations and obsess about this dream. Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. he's right it isnt no need to insult her......It's your subconscious something you may have heard from others or seen on tv......maybe the thoughts of her cheating because your gone so long.....dreams can alter our livves dramatically. what we ssee in our dreams we dont tend to drag out....but what we feel in our dreams hurt us even  when we wake up.......just go see her if you can to try to suppress your insecurity and dreams.

14. What he said :hello: