Dreams,

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dr_krapp, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Dude, I had a weird dream about a week ago (after not smoking for a couple days). I dreamt that someone shot me, twice, and I fuckin' felt it, it wasn't painful, it was rather tingly. I looked down and could see exactly where the bullets went through me.

Man, that was weird!

2. I had this whack dream a couple weeks ago;

I found a gun in my room...it was the gun James Bond used in Die Another Day..I proceeded to load it and shoot....

a book...

I emptied the clip into a thick ass book, for no apparent reason, then I took the clip out and made sure there were no bullets in the chamber and sat it down...funny thing was, the bullets were assembled like real bullets, but fired like blanks?

Book didn't get a scratch on it...wtf?

It's the movie, I tell ya.

3. no, the strongest force is nuclear force. its nuclear, then electromagnetic, and then gravity. Think about it: a magnet sticks to the metal fridge despite gravity. then, in the atom, electrons rotate around the nucleus, a group of postive protons. if the opposites attract, and the same repulse, then why dont the protons shoot away from each other? have you ever thought about that? its becase nuclear force is stronger, with gravitational being the weakest. gravitiational never pulled an atom apart/ and gravity doesnt pull your computer through the desk because of the electromagnetic reupulsions between electrons of the atoms

4. i dont have anycontroll, but dont see anything while really awake like at work, but if im just chilling. i close my eyes and kindof dream. its like a dream only im awake and can open my eyes whenever

5. yaaaaa dude! like after i quit smoking too for a couple of weeks, i started having weird ass dreams.

like dreams about smoking again.

and then i kept having a dream that i would go on drug deals and then get caught or something bad would happen.

and like when i went to california for spring break, i got caught, like in my dream.

oh well

6. yes m8. it is rather weird... but its nothing unusual
    my smoking pattern is like blaze through out a month... stop for a week or two, and blaze again...
    i have dreams like that all the time.

7. I do that too! I've been keeping a diary of my dreams in a notepad file for well over a year now. I've got something like 90kb of dreams written down with a shitload more in a book, waiting to be properly recorded.

On the visualisation subject, I find it really easy to visualise things when I'm high, but it's more difficult otherwise.

8. Dr. Krapp

Some say that dreaming dreams like you are doing is your brain taking a subconcience dump.

I've had those dreams where i've been working all night and then have to get up and do it for real during the day. It sucks. You are tired, and felt like you never actually left.

What i did to cut back on that was take a few days off to relax because my job had become my life.

I have lucid dreams all the time. The lucid one's actually scare me more than the others.

I can also hold perfectly clear conversations in my dreams...with someone talking to me while i sleep.

I've had sequel dreams...most of them very scary.

I've had lucid dreams that turn into obvious dreams.

I also sleepwalk, wake up to find my arm sticking straight up in the air..and it not be numb, i've waken up sitting upright saying things like....."...I'm not going in there.." and "Firebricks." LOL

I use to have night terrors when i was a kid. Luckily i grew out of that. They were horrible.

The strange part of it all is....i only remember very few of any of these things. Most of it was mentioned to me after i woke up.

The one's i do recall are those recurrent dreams..*which, btw, turned out to be predictions*. And a few funny dreams i had.

9. what does it mean if i never dream? Does that mean i am at peace with myself?

or perhaps i just dont remember them... i remember i used ot have dreams, but they stopped about 4-5 years ago.

hmmm, perhaps im usualy just so stoned i have bad memory in my sleep lol.

anyone want to try and tell me what this mean?

right, im off for a 1am walk in the countryside

10. when i was always stoned at night i never remembered my dreams, but u always dream, weatheru remember it or not.

11. i dont remember my dreams that often. but when i do they are so vivid that i can't tell if they are real or dream. i once had a dream about this person i knew, and i was positive it happened. and i kept looking at them, wondering if it was a dream or not. that one i remember having the hardest time deciding if it was real or not. i also used to have a recurring dream when i was younger. probably from ages 8-10, at least once a week. i would be running through a vineyard (used to live next to one) and i couldnt find a way out. i couldn't see a way to get out. then i would see my grandpa on a tractor, chasing me. and i was very afraid of him, he used to hit me. and i would be running, and there would be a child by my side, carrying a teddy bear. i don't know who it was. then as i was running through the vineyards i would come across and opening, and it lead into my yard. but it was fenced off and i couldn't get to my house. it was a large muddy area, i could see my uncles Chevelle to the right, and another truck to the left. and in the middle of the mud was a manhole. then i looked back and saw my grandpa getting closer, so i opened the manhole and jumped in with my little friend.

a few years later i started having the same dream, and it would progress a little farther every time. the manhole lead to an underwater world (this was before Waterworld) there was civilization under the water, and i coudl breath. there were people there waiting for me, my family. i remember every time i would have the dream i would enter the manhole and see the same thing, and it got to a point where i would go an a new underwater adventure every night. i had a pet shark. and in real life, sharks scare me shitless

12. same here... stuff like that just kinda gets me.

i remember reading a thread on gc once about all the crazy stuff that has happened to us...i think toosicks was one poster that was really freaking me out. talking about seeing people with no faces and being attacked by a monster during the night and biting off it's thumb...ugh. hehe, just thinking about it creeps me out.

|shots|

13. i've never been able to precisely control what i see when i close my eyes. like, i can start to visualize what i want to see..but then it goes kinda fuzzy and i can't control what i see. it really sucks. i want to know how to control it!!!