Dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by cjoII, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Ever have those times, your stressed out, or your just really tired in general, like cant keep your eyes open tired? You lay in bed and the next thing you know your dreaming, but its so vivid that you think your still awake and its actually happening because your still conscious. Then a minute or two later you kinda "jump" like your startled and wake back up and only THEN when you wake up you realize it was a dream? This happens to me occasionally, its not an issue, I kinda like it, i'm just wondering what the hell is it?? Does it have a name, is it a disorder or something? (Not a disorder but idk what else to call it for example I know you can lucid dream but that usually happens in the morning) BTW This has never happened high.

2. I feel you 100% on this. Instead of a "jump" I always feel like I just fell and I am going to catch myself. That's the part the wakes me up.

It sucks too because those dreams are always awesome. After I wake up, there's no going back to sleep for a while

3. I do not dream.

If you'd like we can give it a name...God knows how much you humans love naming shit.:cool:

4. I view it as just thinking, but there is always light sleep too.

5. ive had these dreams where i thought i was awake, but i was in a different place. i dream a lot. maybe its my meds or all the caffeine i drink.

dreaming can be fun.