Dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by The Rolling Stoned, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Im not sure if there is another thread in this but the search isn't working on my phone. So normally my dreams are weird, like a lot of them are about me being chased and I'm not sure why. They never seem to be nightmares they just seem kinda adventurous? So I was just wondering if anyone else has dreams similar to this.

2. Yeah man, all my dreams are fucked up too ha

3. I guess the only good thing about mine are they are consistent :)

4. Yeah. Ive been having very adventerous dream lately. And ive been having dreams of like me and my friends beating the living hell out of this guyy we banned from our "group" of friends because he was shady and argued all the time.

5. i love dreams where i am running down the street in my neighborhood and with every stride they grow longer and longer until i am flying. thats a dream right there...

6. I had one a few weeks ago i had a dream where I was like in a obstacle course thing, similar to McD's play place it was so dope

7. Yeah i know how you feel. I almost always feel impending danger, just far away. It's like i always have to keep moving. I don't know how to control it though; there's only a couple of times where the dream seems very consistent with real life, as if there were no distortions i could see. Sometimes i dream bits of information and it fucks with me because it conflicts with and replaces things that i know for fact.

The desert, at night, seems to be a place my subconscious likes to visit.

8. I dream about flying alot, those dreams are always awesome.

9. That'd be sick if there was a way to choose your dream or control it as its happening or something idk just a thought

10. there is...lol i do it like 3 or 4 times a week