dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir.Smokesalot, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I just woke up from dreaming I was trying to catch Pokemon that were named after cannabis strains .. I was chasing a Purple Urkle before i woke up

2. I just had a dream a polar bear was chasing me in the water. and i was in this canoe with my friend rowing, and we were going like 50mph lol.

3. I love my dreams :) Last night I had mad dreams but I forget them now cuz ive been doing too much other stuff... The one I do remember though is fucking two beatiful woman

4. Best dreams are lucid dreams, though I always feel insane the next day. I like that once you figure out you're dreaming you can take control.

5. did you hear the music playing?

cuz that's the best part

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jmty_NiaXc]Pokemon Red, Yellow, Blue Battle Music- Trainer - YouTube[/ame]

6. Ever since I've been taking melatonin I've been having insane dreams. Pretty sure my dream last night was just me being pregnant and jumping on a trampoline.
    What the fuck.

7. i dream about crazy shit.
    getting sucked into other dimensions and being talked to by a godly female voice once there, extinct animals i had no idea existed til i google shit the next day, and a ton of weird shit involving levitation.....just to name a few things.