Dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Anyone ever have a dream and wake up afterwards and feel like shit because of what happened within the dream? Happened to me this morning, felt terrible til I got up and around, hit my mflb and realized it was only a dream. Anyone else experience this?

2. YES so often lately.... It happens if your depressed more frequently.... I've been having dream's involving morbid scenarios Armageddon type shit and I wake-up exhausted / depressed

3. nah. i dont normally have dreams except when i have a nicotine patch on lol, or at least dont remember them.

4. i hate those dreams where i am fighting but i can't hit them

5. is it wierd i dream about having gun fights like in the action movies

6. I have had dreams where I feel scared or bewildered when I wake up..but not depressed.

7. Man I fucked up hard in my dream last night. In my dream, for some reason my wife and I got in a huge fight, like physical (no I don't, and would never hit her irl), and my 4year old niece was there witnessing it for some reason and I lost it on her for some reason. Then my wife left me and moved in with my brother and his wife in the US and wouldn't answer my calls when I tried to call to apologize to her, so I took a road trip down to see her with our dog but the dog got loose and got killed. I get there and my brother tells me she won't see me and shit so I head home and I had a gun in my mouth and then I woke up.

Just for clarification this was a dream and completely out of character for me, but it scared the shit out of me. Like I said I felt like shit for hurting everyone til I came around haha

8. ...Dream? I haven't had one for so long I forgot they exist.

9. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']Man I fucked up hard in my dream last night. In my dream, for some reason my wife and I got in a huge fight, like physical (no I don't, and would never hit her irl), and my 4year old niece was there witnessing it for some reason and I lost it on her for some reason. Then my wife left me and moved in with my brother and his wife in the US and wouldn't answer my calls when I tried to call to apologize to her, so I took a road trip down to see her with our dog but the dog got loose and got killed. I get there and my brother tells me she won't see me and shit so I head home and I had a gun in my mouth and then I woke up.

Just for clarification this was a dream and completely out of character for me, but it scared the shit out of me. Like I said I felt like shit for hurting everyone til I came around haha[/quote]

That shit must have been vivid if it effected you so much.

Check out this website called dreammoods.com.

I always go there to know what a crazy dream means symbolically. Just look up everything you remember in the dream one by one hope it helps.

10. habitually smoking the green has substantially eliminated my dreams. I never dream anymore. not cool

11. It's funny, negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, and anger are the most common emotions felt during dreams.

I haven't been having negative dreams lately but last night, I had a dream that I was lucid dreaming. It was so crazy and such a bummer because I've been conditioning myself lately to become susceptible to lucid dreaming and it hasn't worked yet. v.v

12. Love using dreammoods.com to check out shit I've seen in my dreams. According to their dream dictionary, I have a great feeling that I need to stop going with the flow and start to get serious. Which is kind of true, because in real life, I've been tripping about finding a job because before I was looking, all I would do is go with the flow.

13. the good thing about a dream is just that, its just a dream, its not real

the bad thing about reality is that it is real lol

"reality is wrong, dreams are for real" -pac

14. I wish I could dream...

You guys are lucky.

15. i always have dreams where im fighting the zombie apocalypse with mw3 weapons and shit, my dreams rule

16. Everytime I sleep its just nothingness until I wake up. This is probably how death is like.

17. ye when i was smoking everyday, i didnt dream either

its not a big deal, i only like the dreams with girls lol

18. I used to have weird but cool dreams, worst part is though I never had control of any dream I had.

19. #19 Tha Come Up, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    I hate dreaming where im in the middle of a crowd then hear a loud siren sort of like a warning siren everybody runs screaming im panicking tryin to run but im slow sort of like tryin to run in a swimming pool i fuckin hate it.

another is where im bein chased by a tornado im running thru a huge cornfield everywhere i turn the tornado follows,when the tornado sucks me a away im in the air goin up and up and up and up, you kno that butterfly feeling when your on a roller coaster? well i feel a 10000000000 times that plus me lookin at the ground and its getting smaller and smaller its feels so real and is scary assfuck. when i wake up first thought on my mind is....the fuck?

sleep paralized is a bitch to but i had some "sessions" where i can control it and get this "very high" feeling then not 30 seconds later i fall back into a heavy sleep.

i love good dreams tho i always find myself making passionate love to a beautiful girl.

20. The last dream I ever had was... I was in some forest and it was raining a lot to where it was flooding. I saw these plants that turned into Weepinbells (a pokemon) with white pedals on their backs. I did something that pissed them off and they all formed together becoming this giant winged bug monster. I tried to shoot it with some gun I got all of a sudden but I didn't work. After that it crashes into me causing an explosion on impact which kills me. It was at a different angle when it crashed into me though as if someone was watching it.