Dreams related to attraction...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Spliff_Word, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I don't know if it is just me, so I decided to make a thread about it.

Sometimes, I have a sexually explicit dream about someone who I don't find attractive. All of the sudden, I am very sexually attracted to that person, with no other reason than the dream making me want to be with them badly.

Has anyone else felt this?

I am not saying a butt ugly person is awesome all of the sudden, but a regular person that is not really "attractive" from the start, is all of the sudden very "sexy".

2. Yeah, man I know what you mean!

3. When I was in 8th grade I had a very vivid, very sexy dream about nicholas cage... to this day I find him irresistible.

4. story of my life +rep OP :D

5. Dude, i used to have sex dreams about my best friend. I'd wake up all freaked out.

Haha, at least we were close enough that I could tell him and he'd just laugh it off.... but it secretly disturbed the shit out of me. :D

6. all the time! :smoking:

7. I'm sure he was either secretly disturbed or probably turned on lol.

Yeah I'm with ya OP, it happens to me too :p

8. yeah the other day I had a dream I fucked this one girl I went to high school with but never thought about
    I mean shes cute but it never crossed my mined and I didnt really know her
    I checked her out on facebook the next day and now I think shes smoking

its really weird I have no clue why she was in my dream

9. I've had this, but then a few days later I begin to realise she actually wasn't as good as she was in the dream :(

10. omg yeah i had this happen to me a few times recently. kinda freaked me out.

11. Glad to see I'm not the only one like this. Never been freaked out by it though, haha.