Dreams, Need Help to Discern

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by RastaJah, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Thankyou for your words of Wisdom, I do beleive that everything happens for a reason but that the spiritual diresction is split from the human direction. Also, Do you know how I could enter into a lucid dream?

2. seriously...you need a real neurologist....and some EEG work...
    my "brain scans" MRIs all come back perfect...there is no physical reason for me to experience this.... what you describe....has all the characteristics of temporal lobe epilepsy.....i only know cus i know what it feels like to live with it....

btw-

because temporal lobe epilepsy is so different from other types of epilepsy it is often undiagnosed or miss diagnose for years!

for 32 years i was told i had every kind of mental problem known.....
    they were all wrong....

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/437616-brain-sergery-not-rockit-sceince.html

3. Thankyou Brother, for this information. Did you ever get help?? And has these feelings been terminated from your life??:smoke:

4. remember i am not the doc! do some research for yourself ...and talk to a good neurologist!

my case is unique......i have more of these back to back then the docs have ever seen....
    mine escalated when i was 32....
    at that time i begain waking up in hospitals tied to the bed with no idea how i got there...or how long i had been there....
    the story is in that link i posted...

no amount or type of medication would help....made it worse actually....

i had surgery...right temporal lobotomy...

and i still have them...but not as intense or as often.....

instead of waking up twice a month tied to a bed with stories of fighting cops and EMTs......
    i have woken up in the hospital twice in a year...no fights....no innocent people trying to help me being hurt....
    so yes i got help.....

but not untill long after it became a problem....

...until it escalated.....and i started having blackout......(complex partial seizures ) on top of what you describe...

i loved every second of it!

i would look for that feeling and try to hold on to it as long as i could!

it is not the same for everyone....

5. Thanks so much man, I will do some research and try to figure all this out. Thanks so much!!! Hopefully I can conquer it like you conquered yours!
    Jah Bless:smoke:

6. i hope for your sake i am wrong and what i see is only coincidence....
    best of luck....let me know what you find!

7. Haha Okay man, Thanks again and ill report back sooner or later:smoke:

8. look at your hands all the time in real life and in your dreams. if you see your hands in a dream they won't look normal (fingers missing more fingers than there should be etc.). theres other ways but that's the easiest.

once you realize you're dreaming the first time you will either be able to control it or you will wake up. so if you do realize you're dreaming try to keep yourself under control and don't freak out.