Dreams, just alittle story

Discussion in 'General' started by ADStoker420, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I havnt smokee w

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I havnt smoked weed in about 3 weeks and ive been getting my dreams back which is are never good. They just make me sad, does anyone know why that is. I fkn hate it and i cant wait until i get my hands on some thc but at the same time im enjoying being sober again for days at a time but when i am i get these dreams that just ruin my mood. So i hate but like being sober...

To my first post it wouldnt let me fkn edit it and i clicked submit by accident when i was typing

3. Look into lucid dreaming. They can vastly improve not only your dreaming life, But your waking life aswell.

4. i think i know what it is but im not too familiar with it. Could yoi briefly explain what it is

5. It's basically a dream where you know you are dreaming so you can control it. And everything is so clear and feels real. If you fly in it, you feel the wind blowing in your face. If you wat a burger you taste it and feel the juiciness of it. If you fuck a girl.... Well I think you get the point.

There are many different methods for lucid dreaming. Everyone is different and no one method works for everyone. I personally found success in the WILD method. Just go to google and search "lucid dreaming techniques"