Dreams In Ink

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by bizzletwister10, Aug 6, 2009.

1. #1 bizzletwister10, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    I've heard that keeping a dream log is a good idea, but I can't really think of any benefits it would have. Lately I have been able
    To remember all my dreams. They have seemed a lot more real lately. I often dream I am living in the sky; I think this is when the DMT is flowin through my brain pretty hard because my dreams often seem to go on for any entire day. I have dreams that go back and forth between life on a planet (not necessarily earth,) and space. When I dream I am in outter space, time and space do not feel constant, but when I am on a planet, everything is very vivid and realistic. Light and time feel especially intense, and emotion can be overwhelming, but not in a bad way. They are all good dreams that feel like days added to my life.

One night in particular was very odd. I was in a weird place, partially underground, with my friends. There were doors that would go to space, and when I would enter them it just felt like a DMT trip. But the odd thing about it was that in the dream I fell into another dream. I was deep in a sleep and I felt something in my actual right arm, like a sharp poke or movement that continued for a minute, on the inner side of my elbow. This happened as soon as I fell into the deeper dream. I instantly tried to escape the dream and wake up. But instead of waking up, I went back to the state of the first dream I had. And the whole time after I tried waking up, I felt my real eyes partially opened, and I saw two big black eyes wherever I looked, right in front of me. It was the oddest dream ever had. I felt like my realities were layered. There was outter space (a DMT like state,) my real body, my dream, and my dream within my dream. I couldn't escape my dream, it felt like a trap. I can clearly remember seeing the eyes and clearly remember trying to wake up but all I could do is open my eyes partially. It was lucid and as real as this world for a little bit. I think I took a bop that night but I don't know, I was probably just trippin, but I am sure about what I experienced with my real body while I was asleep.

I can clearly remember a lot of my dreams, how long they felt, and my emotions during the dreams. Do any of you have dream logs? What benefits do they have?

2. I write my dreams down. If you keep writing your dreams down eventually you will be able to lucid dream. I've only done it a couple times and I don't really know yet what you benefit from it but it's pretty much like learning the power of your mind and the reasons for having these dreams and being able to create whatever we want. I think it plays a big purpose in our life some how or what comes after this life. I guess the benefit is really just learning ? and its fun:hello:

3. I can ejaculate in my sleep at will (but abstain from doing so since its the opposite of my goal, namely retention of evolutionary fluid) But man, if i am concentrating on an ideal of beauty and decide i want to bust, i surely do so and it feels sooooooooooooo bomb
    [​IMG]
    i used to naturally realize i was in a dream

4. I used to keep a dream log, that is until I wrote in it that I fucked a vacuum, which I clearly did not do. To tell you the truth, my dream wasn't even about fucking a vacuum. Most of my dream log didn't make sense. I wrote it all down right when I woke up so that's probably why.:rolleyes:

5. you're an odd duck

6. I have Dreams like that quite frequently. I keep a log. Some stuff makes sense, some stuff doesn't. Sounds like the "Eyes" were yours. You were looking at yourself from a different "dimmension" or parallel, If it was my Dream, I would call it a DEFINITE message from Great Spirit. Almost Shamanic like.

7. DMT has nothing to do with your dreams,there was a theory thinking there might be but there isnt much sceince to it at all,it was just a minor theory that got way way blown out of porportion

8. [​IMG]
    High bursts of Theta waves occur during Deep Meditative states & Orgasm

9. can you explain this further?

10. OP / That's really incredible man, I highly suggest you start keeping a dream journal and recording as much as you can. I really need to stick to it myself but it's an easy habit that will do you wonders in the long run.

I would really love to hear more about these multi-dimensional dreams you have, always feel free to share.

We should really have a Share Your Dreams thread or something of the like..

Allllrighty, let's hear your honest opinion on why DMT is released from the Pineal Gland..please go on..

HAHAHAHAHA evolutionary fluid that's fucking great man IDK why that just made me crack up haha

LMFAO ahahahahaha this tooo!!!!!!!!! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. done too much research on DMT and the pineal gland - i wholeheartedly disagree with that entire statement unless you can outsource all my research and prove otherwise.

12. DMT: The Spirit Molecule

fucking amazing read, I'm sure you wholeheartedly agree with me. :)

13. yep - only read about half so far, but what an amazing/interesting read! i gotta finish it asap, maybe tonight.

Also, i think this thread inspired me to create a dream log - i often have a difficult time recalling dreams. Anyone else feel that smoking before bed makes it harder to recall dreams? I usually have something happen during the day that triggers me to remember a dream - but thats usually the only way. I hardly wake up and recall a dream anymore.

14. Hahaha too funny I actually haven't finished the whole thing either, stopped near the end cause it wasn't a interesting as it got to with some experiences but yeah I do have to finish it...

And oh yeah, I really need to start a dream journal as well...blazing definitely makes me fall into a deeper sleep and forget my dreams. Same thing happens to me though sometimes I'll randomly remember one during the day! :D

The best is when you wake up in the morning and pass back out and proceed to just have like dream after dream after dream all lasting no longer than 5 minutes each...crazy fucking shit..really makes your question reality..