Dreams and Sleep & Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Florol, Dec 13, 2012.

1. The past few months I've been getting extremely vivid dreams, as if they were real life. I can actually remember what happened in them as if I watched a movie.

Sometimes I hallucinate upon waking up. Just today I woke up, and since I have a T.V near my bed, it was the first thing I looked at. There were letters and signs all over my TV screen. Then I looked at my clock and it looked like instead of showing the time, it was showing the temperature. It was really weird.

Has anyone had this happen before?

Also I kind of stopped smoking weed since my parents caught me. I decided to stop until I move out. My life has been getting shittier every single day ever since I stopped smoking. I stopped being social, I get irritated easily, I'm getting extreme OCD thoughts. Everything is pretty shitty.

Anyone had this happen to them too? But I assume you guys smoke weed like everyday lol

2. That has happened to me and I read that when people stop smoking marijuana they experience weird and intense dreams so that could be the reason. Its not that bad though.

3. Yep always happens to me when I haven't smoked in a while the past few weeks. Idk if you've ever playd the video game battlefield 3 but I had a dream where I was accually in that one level seine crossing with people walking around and stuff. I was in a barber and some hot French chick was cutting my hair. Then me and my friend anthony decided to shoot up the street and steal a bunch of money. Fucked up street lol.

4. lol ii have played it...........recently I had a dream where iwas a school and my friends coach told us to go smoke so we were crossing the football field and he turned into a dyke. I realized this bt ddnt realize it at the same time