dreams about running through the woods

Discussion in 'General' started by youknowyoudoit, Jul 9, 2012.

1. does anyone get these a lot? i have, idk what it means. it's like i'm being chased or doing the chasing sometimes its weird, and it always feels maddd real in the dream, very vivid. it's weird...

2. ''\tForest: Have you heard the adage: "can you see the Forest for the trees?" Dream Forests deal with experience, vision, emotions and shadows. Forests in our dreams may indicate unresolved feelings about something, or not being able to see our way clear of a problem. Forests may indicate we feel lost in our lives. On the otherhand, if you are dreaming of a beautiful, lush Forest, this indicates an unshakable faith in the Divine and prosperity is your destiny. Seeing a Forest fire indicates health problems. See also: Celtic symbolic tree meanings page.''

got this from google :)

3. yo this shit just happened again man..

4. I had a dream that I was pregnant... But im a dude.

5. lol thats too fuckin funny!

6. [​IMG]

7. what are you a fucking dog?

running through the woods chasing a rabbit or some shit?

8. no, not like that

9. You must be a werewolf.

10. yeah man i have had this shit before! i was running through the woods and chasing some dam monster but trying to make it accept society for what it is and not go on a killing rampage, simliar to that beowolf monster thing, and we were talking and i made him dinner and a fire and then all of the sudden i started to fly with it and then a dragon came and we were fighting and i died and when i died i was woken up with bang and was wigging like a bitch.

but yeah ant the first time had some crazy ass dreams lol

11. i had a dream where i was being chased in a car that looked like a bud light can. there was a lot of beer and drugs that were scattered all over the passenger seat. i eventually drove that beer can off into the ocean. there, i swam to an island while being shot at from above. there were helicopters and shit that had their spot light on me. once i reached the island everything was cool and i picked up a blunt from the sand and smoked it. do u feel that?

edit: http://dreaminterpretation8.blogspot.com/2007/12/dreams-of-being-chased.html

12. Running through the woods is pretty fun actually. I like biking through them though, it's faster.

13. I love crawling through the woods in the dead of night

14. sounds sceery

15. I sit in the woods when it rains, and when kids come walkin' thru, I says
    "III liiiikes to sit in the rains' "

16. yea i run through the woods all the time....but not in my dreams.....